All-Star All Star Cheerleading Fiction!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BIG NEWS: I just got Reaching The Summit, book 2 in the TNT Force Cheer series! I have PDF copies for anyone who would like to read it early! It is due out on Kindle on September 25th and will be out on paperback within the next two weeks! Message me your e-mail address if you would like me to pass the book your way! :)

I love this idea!
Do you know whether the book will ever come to bookstores? I don't have a kindle but I also can't shop off Amazon because of where I live. Nonetheless, I'm sure it's amazing :)

I love this idea!
Do you know whether the book will ever come to bookstores? I don't have a kindle but I also can't shop off Amazon because of where I live. Nonetheless, I'm sure it's amazing :)

It is available on paperback through Barnes and Nobles. You may need to call ahead and order it into the store, but they also carry it.

I will post again when it is closer, but I wanted to let everyone know that Learning To Fly will be FREE on Amazon Kindle September 3-5th. This is the first time is had been free since it's release on July 1st.

Also, book 2 in the series is due out on Kindle on September 25th. I have free PDF copies I can e-mail anyone interested in reading it sooner. Also, it will be released on paperback next week. I will post links once it is live! :)

Less than 2 weeks until Book 2 in the TNT Force Cheer series come out on Kindle. It is also live on paperback at this time. If anyone would like me to e-mail copies of the books their way for free, please let me know! I would love to send free PDF copies to those interested! :)

Back