All-Star All Star Team And Hs Competitive Team

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As posted above you can do both in NC. Plenty of our older girls cheer for school. Our gym is actually very accommodating, they usually switch the junior and senior teams to Sunday practices once school starts. I think that also serves as double-duty, because it allows us to have more floor space for half-year teams during the week.

last year i did it.
It was worth it since i love spending time with my friends from school and still being able to compete with allstar but it was definitley stressful

IN can... for the most part. some conferences were shut down from competition because of a situation that happened this past year, and some HS coaches tell people they can't let allstar interfere... Mine claim's that it should be equal to allstar but the way they set everything up it's definitely not.

in northern va you can do both. alot of the hs know alot of all star cheer coaches. at my old high school the main coach had a daughter who was on F5.

yep, in west virginia its a rule that you cannot do both high school & allstar at the same time. the day after the State competition is the release date when you can join allstars. they take that rule really seriously too

In Texas, you can do both. Most of the All star coaches plan later practices so it doesn't interfere with after school cheer practices.

Back