All-Star Allstar Challenge Atlantis Baltimore?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah, I grew up in PA, heard of them. But do you see them competing for the top spots at worlds? Noppppe :)

We have 3 level 5 teams this year with 2 going to Worlds. Cheer Tyme, Pride, Superstars, FCA, Hot cheer, fire and ice, KX all have teams going to worlds. Pa has many respectful programs in level 5 as well as all other levels.

Twisters Hail won Small Senior 4, a Jersey team got 2nd place and Gravity Cheer Intensity got 3rd. I am shocked and am dying to see video. GC was in 1st yesterday (and had the 2nd highest score of the entire day) and I heard that the Jersey team had an injury today had to stop restart and didn't get their pyramid up.
Intensity won best tumbling, best choreography, best stunts and still somehow ends up in 3rd...I am stunned.

Twisters Hail hit both days. =) I'd post a video up if I had one.

Pa has alot of good teams!! Cheer Tyme, State All Stars, Pitt. Pride,Keystone extreme, Rocket elite, valley elite, KX, etc, etc
Sorry, but I've never head of any of these teams but Cheer Tyme, and they used to be amazing! They have mostly lower level teams, I was speaking from a level 5 perspective.
Yeah, I grew up in PA, heard of them. But do you see them competing for the top spots at worlds? Noppppe :)

Is Worlds the only competion you watch? I'm from NC and I've seen all these gyms compete all year.

Sorry, but I've never head of any of these teams but Cheer Tyme, and they used to be amazing! They have mostly lower level teams, I was speaking from a level 5 perspective.

Really?? Because we have competed along side these teams all season and have alot of respect for all of them. There some great teams in the gyms that were metioned (State,keystone,valley elite,rocket elite, kx and anyone I forgot)...level 5 or not!

I always love this competition although I felt as if the scoring was a little awkward. Many teams either went down, or up like 6-10 points from Saturday to Sunday that just seems like such a big jump especially since the judges are supposed to be judging within a range.

I agree on the scores, we also thought it strange on the second day one of our teams had 15 erased scores for one team which all wore lowered, I have had maybe one or two in the past but 15 for one team on one day

I agree on the scores, we also thought it strange on the second day one of our teams had 15 erased scores for one team which all wore lowered, I have had maybe one or two in the past but 15 for one team on one day
Its funny that you mention this, because from your posts I assumed you are from Jersey Allstars, and i also know of this happening to another team in NJ.

And also, looking across the technical scores for a few different teams, they just dont make sense when i compare them

Its funny that you mention this, because from your posts I assumed you are from Jersey Allstars, and i also know of this happening to another team in NJ.

And also, looking across the technical scores for a few different teams, they just dont make sense when i compare them

Not really a fan of the 2 judging panels for this reason. Sure, you get 2 different perspectives but I like having judges who can tell that you did take their comments and improve.

Really?? Because we have competed along side these teams all season and have alot of respect for all of them. There some great teams in the gyms that were metioned (State,keystone,valley elite,rocket elite, kx and anyone I forgot)...level 5 or not!
I met some cheer tyme girls at my hotel this weekend -the hyatt they were so nice they wished me and my team good luck as i them. I love when I get to meet new people from diff teams :)

I agree I don't get how tech. scores can go up from day one to two. It's not like we went and added things over night to make are stunts harder... One of the team's I coach went up 10 points from Sat-Sun. It just dosen't make sense. I love that it's 50/50, I personally think it's the only way to make it fair. But I didn't like the different judges....

BTW I am pretty sure I saw you on Sat. but wasn't 100% positive so I didn't say anything lol .. I went to say hi to Mike on your team, and I think you were sitting next to him but didn't wanna be a creep haha.

I met some cheer tyme girls at my hotel this weekend -the hyatt they were so nice they wished me and my team good luck as i them. I love when I get to meet new people from diff teams :)

Thats so nice of you to say:) We really meet some nice girls from many teams this weekend. There was alot of great sportsmanship in Baltimore. Especially World Cup!! My daughter traded a shirt with a WC girl and it pretty much made her entire weekend!

yes world cup was really nice, they ( starburst) even told some of us on the jr lg 4 they thought we should of won, it was so awesome to go out and compete in a division where the teams all hit everything and its anyones for the taking. The suspense was awesome

Back