All-Star Allstar Challenge Atlantis Baltimore?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My heart goes out to the girl from Spirit. Such a terrible injury. I'm so sorry that she is dealing with all of this. Thoughts and prayers to her, her gym family and her family. Hoping for a speedy and painless recovery :)

prayers to the two girls with the injuries. I wish them a speedy and painless recovery. I am so sorry you both have to go through this.

Just got the word that she has had 2 surgeries and has one more to go to close her all up, but everything is looking much better and she should be on her way back to CT by the weekend. (this is all through Facebook updates so I could be missing something but it does say she is doing much better =] so thats great news!!)

Just got the word that she has had 2 surgeries and has one more to go to close her all up, but everything is looking much better and she should be on her way back to CT by the weekend. (this is all through Facebook updates so I could be missing something but it does say she is doing much better =] so thats great news!!)

That's wonderful. I imagine she wants nothing more than her own bed (at least that's what I want when I don't feel well).

That's not true actually... Under the "execution" category is where you get your deductions, there are set values that will be deducted for certain performance errors... And then then you are scored separately for your technique
Did you see my extra clean transition for you on sunday?

There's nothing wrong with the state of PA, just sayin. Not like it matters, but PA is a great place to be. There are not too many good cheer teams that come from there anymore though, sad. FCA, Pittsburgh Superstars, etc.

Pa has alot of good teams!! Cheer Tyme, State All Stars, Pitt. Pride,Keystone extreme, Rocket elite, valley elite, KX, etc, etc

Pa has alot of good teams!! Cheer Tyme, State All Stars, Pitt. Pride,Keystone extreme, Rocket elite, valley elite, KX, etc, etc

You're right, no reason to think good PA doesn't have good teams. Don't forget Hot Cheer. They've done great this year.

no we totally got deducted for a girl that sneezed but she has allergies and i don't understand why we wouldn't win. the judges aren't sympathetic to the fact she forgot her nasonex? stupid competition and all competitions where my teams don't win!

Thanks for the updates! I feel so awful for this young lady. I am so happy to hear things are looking better for her though!

Back