All-Star Allstar Challenge Atlantis Baltimore?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From the ASC Facebook:
The General Schedule for Return to Atlantis will be on the website this Friday. The Initial Schedule will be up next Monday.

From the ASC Facebook:
The General Schedule for Return to Atlantis will be on the website this Friday. The Initial Schedule will be up next Monday.

I'm really surprised with this. ASC is always so good about getting their schedule up very early.

I'm really surprised with this. ASC is always so good about getting their schedule up very early.
I believe they just decided within the last few days that they will have an awards arena. So whatever schedule they may have had will need to be reconfigured. Also, the amount of teams seems to be a lot more than they are used to.

If there going to make us wait so long for the schedule they could have at least posted a list of all the programs coming like they did last year.

I think they want all of us to think that if they say they are putting it up on Monday, and they put it up on Friday we will all be excited, and they will look like they are doing a good job. But what the don't know is we all wanted it up like two days ago!!!!!!!!! If that make any since lol

I think they want all of us to think that if they say they are putting it up on Monday, and they put it up on Friday we will all be excited, and they will look like they are doing a good job. But what the don't know is we all wanted it up like two days ago!!!!!!!!! If that make any since lol
i wish i understood what you just said..

form attending this competition for years, just be prepared for a very late Sunday night and an even longer ride home.

Who else is attending?

all star cheer academy
Cheer Intensity
CJA
CT spirit
Georgia Allstars
Gravity Cheer
jersey all stars
Maryland Allstars
Maryland Twisters
NJ Spirit Explosion
PA Spirit Explosion