All-Star American Grand - Las Vegas, Nv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They havent ever really come to grand just usually Jamz in Feb so it should be a nice change for them! They look pretty good so far so praying they hit! Def a super underestimated team that could hopefully shakes things up a bit.

I know, and for sosme reason they always bomb at jamz :( so im glad they changed it up this time around lol

i wouldnt count out Macs Starz either for a bid... if they hit they could potentially walk away with a paid bid!

I went to Macs starz practice back in august and they were RIDICULOUS. Than I saw there kick off video it was really good. Don't be suprised if they place high this year. They placed top 18th last year I wouldn't be suprised if it was higher this year.

I went to Macs starz practice back in august and they were RIDICULOUS. Than I saw there kick off video it was really good. Don't be suprised if they place high this year. They placed top 18th last year I wouldn't be suprised if it was higher this year.

Yes, They looked great at the showcase. They looked good at UCA last weekend too, SO excited for them this year!

I highly doubt that stars are traveling all the way across the country to vegas to compete against no one.... the weekend before christmas...only to find out out they are not eligible for a bid......comeon people have a little common sense;)

I highly doubt that stars are traveling all the way across the country to vegas to compete against no one.... the weekend before christmas...only to find out out they are not eligible for a bid......comeon people have a little common sense;)
I agree with you...if they use common sense...they do have compitition for the bid...all worlds level 5 teams...and they will win their division so that statement is just not accurate.

I am really hoping Cali black ops and Cali Sr. elite get the paid bids but its going to go to whoever hits and executes the best. On another note I am just excited for Vegas I am leaving tomorrow!!

Back