All-Star American Grand - Las Vegas, Nv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DJ

Dec 14, 2009
Question regarding Worlds Bids, do you have to win your division to be eligible for the Paid bids?

So it's based on score - you can get second in your division, if the other winning team (already has a Paid bid) - and you can get it?

If it doesn't state that as a stipulation, then it should be the highest score, if the highest score has a paid, then it should go to the next highest.

If it doesn't state that as a stipulation, then it should be the highest score, if the highest score has a paid, then it should go to the next highest.
It really doesn't state it anywhere that I could find - that's why I was inquiring. (couldn't find anything regarding the fact that one All Girl and one Coed bid) - American Championships website isn't very user friendly / informative.

Apparently, PCM scheduled their Small Coed 5 to attend prior to the GSSA Bid Competition. So they'll be in the mix too "Mysterious" if I am not mistaken.

So it's based on score - you can get second in your division, if the other winning team (already has a Paid bid) - and you can get it?
Im pretty sure a team who get second place can not get the pid! Well thats how it was last year! They just give the pid to the next highest scoring team in the Coed or All Girl Division!

Back