All-Star American Grand - Las Vegas, Nv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love Cali, so I'm happy for them. Didn't mean to come off as rude and unsportsmanlike saying I was upset Stars didn't get a full paid bid this weekend. I've just always loved that team, and always been so entertained watching them. They're consistently an amazing team obviously, and I'm fully confident in them getting a full paid bid soon. So, plain and simple, Cali outscored Stars and got the bid. Bravo Cali, on two wonderful performances. Can't wait to see where Stars will get their bid from. #shootingstarsforlife

Had Stars not dropped or had errors, I could see people freaking out. But even after watching the videos from yesterday and reading the updates today, it was, atleast to me, between Elite and Stars for that bid. I wanted Stars to get it but can't find a reason to b**** about Elite getting it.
WHERE ARE THE SCORES, not just the placements???? I'm betting it was close.

Good to hear! I know the girls are disappointed but I also know they are fans of Cali and are good friends with a lot of the kids from their program. I hope they enjoyed their Vegas experience regardless of the bid outcome!

Its ridiculous because stars are perfect and can do no wrong.
You mam, are not the brightest crayon in the box - please don't fill this thread with nonsense.
img-thing

Back