All-Star American Grand Las Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just cause they were the COED cash winner though doesn't mean they were the level high score because that doesn't include the all girl teams.. Not saying they didn't but just based on what you said that doesn't include all level 5s
I was responding in regards to Black Ops getting Grand. This was my 8th year in a row to this competition and they usually give a Coed and an All Girl grand award. This year they only announced the Cash awards, so it was alittle confusing. Cheer Central Suns L5 restricted received the level 5 all girl cash award though, congrats to them. :)

Yes, they do well everywhere they go. But these two competitions in particular they tend to walk away with close to everything.
Come Spirit Sports they are generally knocked back in a few divisions because Cheerforce is just as strong, and PCM usually takes a good 5-6 divisions.

Andrewsky just hates Cali and it's getting old. Cali does great at all of their competitions. American, Spirit Sports, NCA or Worlds. They develop all teams on all levels and I challenge him to prove that they were less successful at other comps then the American comps. He is just being negative and I wish he would stop.

Back