All-Star American Grand Las Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Andrewsky just hates Cali and it's getting old. Cali does great at all of their competitions. American, Spirit Sports, NCA or Worlds. They develop all teams on all levels and I challenge him to prove that they were less successful at other comps then the American comps. He is just being negative and I wish he would stop.

That's not fair...as I see it he was just commenting on the fact that they did a great job at this competition and made a logical connection to the showcase.
But I know it is hard to have a negative opinion about Cali on the fierceboards...

Andrewsky just hates Cali and it's getting old. Cali does great at all of their competitions. American, Spirit Sports, NCA or Worlds. They develop all teams on all levels and I challenge him to prove that they were less successful at other comps then the American comps. He is just being negative and I wish he would stop.
I can prove they don't do as well as the Grand at spirit sports, quite easily.
I'm not negative. The elevator must not be reaching the top level with you because I've said, MULTIPLE TIMES, I think Cali are a great program. Do I think they're the best? No. Do I think they produce great results and have incredibly talented athletes? Yes..
Is elites 2011 routine my favorite of all time? Yes.
Do I think they were robbed? Yes.
Do I love Aces? Yes.
do I think their difficulty isn't as great as what if could be? Absolutely.
Do I think Smoed is walking away with a ring this year? Yes.
And sorry I'm not sorry.

Forgive me for stating my opinion. I don't hate Cali. I would really appreciate you stop being such a [edited by Sharkdad] about the situation. For the amount of people that say you can't say a negative thing about orange without being lurked on, it goes even MORE for Cali.

Yes, they do well everywhere they go. But these two competitions in particular they tend to walk away with close to everything.
Come Spirit Sports they are generally knocked back in a few divisions because Cheerforce is just as strong, and PCM usually takes a good 5-6 divisions.

I completely agree with this. Cali does do well everywhere but they shine at American championships events. I think because of programs like cheerforce, American, and PCM who seem to take a few of the divisions. Overall Cali still kills it but it's harder when you have those other strong programs

I can prove they don't do as well as the Grand at spirit sports, quite easily.
I'm not negative. The elevator must not be reaching the top level with you because I've said, MULTIPLE TIMES, I think Cali are a great program. Do I think they're the best? No. Do I think they produce great results and have incredibly talented athletes? Yes..
Is elites 2011 routine my favorite of all time? Yes.
Do I think they were robbed? Yes.
Do I love Aces? Yes.
do I think their difficulty isn't as great as what if could be? Absolutely.
Do I think Smoed is walking away with a ring this year? Yes.
And sorry I'm not sorry.

Forgive me for stating my opinion. I don't hate Cali. I would really appreciate you stop being such a [edited by @Sharkdad] about the situation. For the amount of people that say you can't say a negative thing about orange without being lurked on, it goes even MORE for Cali.

Someone said you were anti-Cali. You clearly stated you are not.

Regardless of where else this discussion goes there is no need to call anyone names.

"For the amount of people that say you can't say a negative thing about orange without being lurked on, it goes even MORE for Cali."

ehh not totally true, people go bat sh*t cray cray when anyone says something negative about orange... cali not so much at least from what ive seen on these boards, thats why im glad these two teams are no longer in the same division anymore.

"For the amount of people that say you can't say a negative thing about orange without being lurked on, it goes even MORE for Cali."

ehh not totally true, people go bat sh*t cray cray when anyone says something negative about orange... cali not so much at least from what ive seen on these boards, thats why im glad these two teams are no longer in the same division anymore.
Nope now we just have to deal with it in Medium. :rolleyes:

Well you're new so you wouldn't really know.

Or maybe it's not American Championships events but the time they fall in the year. Cali is a strong program out the gate but other teams seem to still be working out kinks. Also, Showcase is at the end of the year right before worlds. Every team is(or should be) at their prime, and Cali is!(shown by the amount of world championships medals they have) Just a thought, thinking outside the box :rolleyes::chestbump::kiss:

LOL for the record, this banter has unraveled and become nothing short of ridiculous.

You are ALL wonderful.

You've gone from full time advisor to part-time Fierceboarder just for fun. The conversion has begun!

So can we confirm that all the teams awarded bids(full and at-large) accepted them? For example, did Cali Elite/Aces turn down their offers?

Back