All-Star Americheer Buckeye Open Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I though Lady Elite was Medium Senior? I don't really follow these things, so obviously I could be completely wrong. That seems like a lot of large senior teams.
They are. Step 1, Matrix, and BCE are also Medium, but they don't separate Medium/Large All Girl unless there's two of each, otherwise, they keep the division, as a whole, Large Senior.

curious as to why FCA isn't going this year...I'm 99% sure this is where Diamonds got their paid the last two years.

curious as to why FCA isn't going this year...I'm 99% sure this is where Diamonds got their paid the last two years.
Diamonds got their paid bid here in 2010, last year, Elite Cheer and Dance got it. I'm kind of confused as to why they're not going either though, especially since it's a pretty close Worlds bid competition.

Diamonds got their paid bid here in 2010, last year, Elite Cheer and Dance got it. I'm kind of confused as to why they're not going either though, especially since it's a pretty close Worlds bid competition.

oops. I knew they got it there in 2010 at least! haha

In 2010 Elite Cheer and Dance got the full paid bid. Last year in 2011 FCA Diamonds got the full paid. It was Diamonds first year at Americheer last year.

In 2010 Elite Cheer and Dance got the full paid bid. Last year in 2011 FCA Diamonds got the full paid. It was Diamonds first year at Americheer last year.
Are you sure? Because the wiki says otherwise. I also thought last year was the first year Elite Cheer and Dance competed at AmeriCheer, and FCA Diamonds got an at-large bid last year. They got their Full Paid bid last season at Jamfest Super Nationals (which a lot of people were upset about since two medium senior teams received Full Paid bids).

Are you sure? Because the wiki says otherwise. I also thought last year was the first year Elite Cheer and Dance competed at AmeriCheer, and FCA Diamonds got an at-large bid last year. They got their Full Paid bid last season at Jamfest Super Nationals (which a lot of people were upset about since two medium senior teams received Full Paid bids).

Elite Cheer and Dance has been going to Americheer since 2008-2009 season. IIRC they have received either the full paid or a partial paid bid every year they have attended.

nccheerdad - thank you so very much! It was great working with your daughter the time we did, plus getting to know your wonderful family. I appreciate that complement more than you know. I would love to be there this weekend, but have gym classes on Saturday and have teams competing this weekend locally as well. Safe travels and give my love to all.

will anyone be updating from this comp. I hope we see lots of videos good luck to everyone

Back