Are You Happy Se Won Large All Girl?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 30, 2012
I'm personally very happy for all the girls and coaches on/with senior elite! F5, Shooting Stars, and Senior Elite all were amazing teams with great routines but what do you all think?!

As someone who is only just getting into All Star cheer at age 21 I have so much respect for all of the athletes involved in Worlds! I did cry watching Senior Elite perform this past weekend though haha I was so inspired by them! F5 are fierce and I definitely preferred their dance but I felt moved more for SE.

I love Senior Elite! I was super happy!! but I also love F5 and Shooting Stars as well, so either way it was a win, win situation for me.

i was happy they won , been a big fan of them since 2010 ..... F5 were really good too and it was soo close . x

tumblr_ls70rx9ehg1qafrh6.gif

I agreed with the placements... They were the only team with no mistakes on Sunday. The scoring seemed a little off to me though - I wouldn't have put WCSS raw score 10+ points below them and F5.

i was going for shooting stars. in large senior. but when i saw CEA's routine and the results cant complain they went out hit a flawless routine. thats the way it works! Im happy for everyone who won they did what they were supposed too it doesnt matter if they had an undefeated season or so on and so forth. they did what they had too do when it counted most! def. my favorite division it was pretty intense.

Yes! I am personally so thankful that tumble busts are being counted as a larger deduction these days! My cp is 9, and has a while before she is eligible to compete at the event. Day 2 of worlds, F5 had a major tumble touch down... 2 terrific teams, one with a major tumble fall and one without... I loved f5s routine, adored f5s fun music, freaking love their overall appearance, but they weren't perfect day 2.. As much money as parents spend on tumbling, and as hard as our athletes work on tumbling technique, I feel like it is a step in the right direction to harshly punish any tumbling that isn't "perfect"..... After all, perfecting tumbling is what we are supposed to be doing all year, right?

Back