Are You Happy Se Won Large All Girl?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm happy for Senior Elite for winning. I feel like all their hard work paid off. As much as I wish World Cup won, I think CEA really earned it.

So tired of hearing people say "without deductions f5 would have won". That is so ignorant I'm not even going to get into it. I am an admitted Senior Elite megafan because their stunting is always heads above everyone in their division and this year was no exception. Added to that was them finally stepping it up a notch in dance! They performed an overall routine that was almost perfect two days in a row. They deserved first and I am thrilled that they won!
Can I ask you why u think CEA'S stunting is "heads above everyone in the division"? What is it exactly about their stunting is so much better?

im the biggest f5 fan ever, but i love senior elite & they totally deserved to win & im proud of them. <3 i think everyone should get over it & stop hating on senior elite...

Can I ask you why u think CEA'S stunting is "heads above everyone in the division"? What is it exactly about their stunting is so much better?
Their partner stunts and their pyramid are always the most difficult in that division and they always do something different which is nice to see. So many teams last weekend at worlds had the same partner stunts and pyramid...almost put me to sleep!

I think that F5 should have won. Yes, SE did have a great performance on Saturday and Sunday, but F5's routine was overall so much better and cleaner than SE had theirs. But even then, both teams had great routines, and it was really up to the hands of the judges and little mistakes that were made

I'm a huge CEA and SE fan. I thought SE did amazing and definitely deserved first, but I couldn't help loving F5's routine. I got chills watching them this year.

I loved Senior Elite's routine! Their pyramid is my favorite part. :) I was happy they won, but I was also kind of pulling for F5, because I feel like they were kind of the under dogs (even though they were in first Day 1) because of all of the media attention SE gets. Either way I would've been happy though :)

Underdogs? I don't see how? Not only were the reigning world champions, but I feel like more people predicted F5 winning than even Stars. Many people counted SE out months ago. So if anything Senior Elite were the underdogs.

As much as i'm never a senior elite fan, i absolutely agree in the placings based on the weekends performances, despite what my heart really wanted. That was absolutely the best i've seen SE since 2010. I'm not exactly happy about it but they definitely earned it

Back