Are You Happy Se Won Large All Girl?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm personally very happy for all the girls and coaches on/with senior elite! F5, Shooting Stars, and Senior Elite all were amazing teams with great routines but what do you all think?!
Based on Sundays performance, I definately agree with CEA winning, they had a much more energetic routine that day. Bad luck for shooting stars and the bow.

Underdogs? I don't see how? Not only were the reigning world champions, but I feel like more people predicted F5 winning than even Stars. Many people counted SE out months ago. So if anything Senior Elite were the underdogs.

Sorry, I used "under dogs" incorrectly. By underdogs, I just meant they get a lot less media attention and such, so I thought it would have been awesome for them to win.

I was definitely happy. I've been a fan of SE since 2010

Sorry, I used "under dogs" incorrectly. By underdogs, I just meant they get a lot less media attention and such, so I thought it would have been awesome for them to win.
senior elite? not a lot of media attention? have you been hiding under a rock?

I honestly think F5 deserved it..there was just always so much energy and non stop werking in their routine. I'm happy for senior elite I just don't think there routine had enough energy! :)

Weeks later, I still watch their routine over and over and am thrilled they won. The music, the energy, ending on a pyramid, I thought it was all amazing.

senior elite? not a lot of media attention? have you been hiding under a rock?
Read the whole thread? I was talking about F5? And why no, no I do not live under a rock. And yes, I am literate; I read the entire thread before making barbed comments. And this is the newbie section. Wanna be rude? Go somewhere else.

Read the whole thread? I was talking about F5? And why no, no I do not live under a rock. And yes, I am literate; I read the entire thread before making barbed comments. And this is the newbie section. Wanna be rude? Go somewhere else.
honey be happy that you are a newbie right now. be happy

Back