All-Star Athletic Champs - Providence, RI 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Seriously not liking this setup! There was NO room to sit anywhere during level 5. I got back from the mall during Star Athletics Small Limited and I was standing in the VERY back of the arena. I didn't even bother looking for seats because it was so crowded. But the energy during stars was unbelievable. And then everyone left afterwards. hahahah

Seriously not liking this setup! There was NO room to sit anywhere during level 5. I got back from the mall during Star Athletics Small Limited and I was standing in the VERY back of the arena. I didn't even bother looking for seats because it was so crowded. But the energy during stars was unbelievable. And then everyone left afterwards. hahahah
GREAT ENERGYYY!!!!! the crowd loved it too

Seriously not liking this lack of vids. I'm looking at YOU, Varsity!! *grrr*

I can only see a few level 1 vids, up to Titans All-stars Youth. Anyone else having this problem? I know they're only doing 1s and 2s today, but there are some I'd like to see :(
It's not just you. It looks like Varsity has not uploaded any videos pass Titans All-Star Youth Level 1.

and i was not happy that the security was so strict and to the point they were yelling at us.

Back