All-Star Athletic Champs - Providence, RI 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Factor Small Senior is in line for a bid. Not sure whether it's paid or at large, but according to their facebook page, they are in line!

I can video some teams tomorrow... Probably won't be up ASAP. But I'll start as soon as I get back tomorrow night!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyYJe5P0CVo
World Cup Shooting Stars-Day 1
sorry for the delay!
smile.png

Seriously not liking this setup! There was NO room to sit anywhere during level 5. I got back from the mall during Star Athletics Small Limited and I was standing in the VERY back of the arena. I didn't even bother looking for seats because it was so crowded. But the energy during stars was unbelievable. And then everyone left afterwards. hahahah

Couldn't agree more the setup sucks there is nowhere to sit, the arena is small, the ballroom is small! Love the competion but deff. Need to revaluate the sitting situation for next yr.!

Stars change their ticktocks??? i don't like their current one... maybe they should just get rid of that ticktock... having ticktocks doesn't make u win!! And why is Courtney not doing the 360 heelstretch twice?

ahh they looked great! i'm so glad they changed th tick tocks back, i like these ones so much better. C'mon ladies, hit it tomorowand bring home a bid! :)

Stars change their ticktocks??? i don't like their current one... maybe they should just get rid of that ticktock... having ticktocks doesn't make u win!! And why is Courtney not doing the 360 heelstretch twice?
Most likely to play it safe from all the issues they had at JamFest.

Back