All-Star Athletic Champs - Providence, RI 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They need to just change the tick tock into something safe for worlds. Its sloppy and unnessacary. They could use there old stunt sequence that they do every year but they can use the difficuluty they have now with out the tick tocks and just add in there old sequence. I hate watching the opening stunts there shaky and not like WC , i have to close my eyeseverything goes wrong which deucts from the ability that they have , Elaine needs to change it , they wont be owning the throwne with a sloppy opening stunt

They need to just change the tick tock into something safe for worlds. Its sloppy and unnessacary. They could use there old stunt sequence that they do every year but they can use the difficuluty they have now with out the tick tocks and just add in there old sequence. I hate watching the opening stunts there shaky and not like WC , i have to close my eyeseverything goes wrong which deucts from the ability that they have , Elaine needs to change it , they wont be owning the throwne with a sloppy opening stunt

Ms. Pascale might have somewhat of an idea what she's doing..

Some of the Senior three awards (if anyone is wondering) Sorry, I don't have the complete listings.
Large youth 3: 1st WC Little Dippers, 2nd South Jersey Storm Heatwave
Small Junior 3: 1st Spirit Central
Small Senior 3: 3rd Cheer Intensity, 4th CNY
Large Senior 3: 3rd CC Champs
Senior Co-Ed 3: 3rd Spirit Central

Mini 1:
1st Spirit Allstars
2nd Pro Athletics
3rd Sparks

Youth 1:
1st USA Wildcats

Junior 1:
1st Sparks
2nd SJS

Best Dance - Spirit Mini 1
Best Stunts - Sparks Junior 1
Best Pyro - SJS Junior 1
Choreo - Pro Athletics Mini 1
Grand Champs - Spirit Mini 1

What do you think she might be doing? Making the stunts fall and than when worlds come bamn ! its neat?! i mean thats a good idea but :)

it's january- the begining of the season. There doing a very hard stunt- just because one fell they should change it? you can't win if you don't go for it with the difficulty and coreography. I'm sure her plan isn't for them to just hit it- bam. routines improve through out the season. I don't really know of any teams that are hitting now the way they will at worlds..

it's january- the begining of the season. There doing a very hard stunt- just because one fell they should change it? you can't win if you don't go for it with the difficulty and coreography. I'm sure her plan isn't for them to just hit it- bam. routines improve through out the season. I don't really know of any teams that are hitting now the way they will at worlds..
very true! In Indy all the top teams were dropping stunts left and right. For a lot of these teams Indy which was just last week was their first real competition of the season. I myself would rather see something different than the same old just so they are perfect. I don't think SS would be held in such high regard if they didn't bring new and amazing routines every year. Worlds is 3 months away and a lot of competitions in between. They will bring it to worlds just like they always do.

I'm not saying anyone has to be perfect in January....That would be unrealistic, but MAJOR nationals season (aka February..CHEERSPORT, NCA, etc.) begins in about three and a half weeks and all most people keep saying is "such and such gym will be great by Worlds" as if it's the only competition that matters...With no one particular team/program in mind, who would want to be a mess all season just to clean up by Worlds? That would be poor coaching and a waste of parents' money. ALL teams in ALL divisions should be concerned about hitting now, not in April. And I'm sure WCSS are hoping to start hitting immediately just like mostly every other major player in this division.

I'm not saying anyone has to be perfect in January....That would be unrealistic, but MAJOR nationals season (aka February..CHEERSPORT, NCA, etc.) begins in about three and a half weeks and all most people keep saying is "such and such gym will be great by Worlds" as if it's the only competition that matters...With no one particular team/program in mind, who would want to be a mess all season just to clean up by Worlds? That would be poor coaching and a waste of parents' money. ALL teams in ALL divisions should be concerned about hitting now, not in April. And I'm sure WCSS are hoping to start hitting immediately just like mostly every other major player in this division.

youd be surprised how much teams can improve in 3 weeks

I'm not saying anyone has to be perfect in January....That would be unrealistic, but MAJOR nationals season (aka February..CHEERSPORT, NCA, etc.) begins in about three and a half weeks and all most people keep saying is "such and such gym will be great by Worlds" as if it's the only competition that matters...With no one particular team/program in mind, who would want to be a mess all season just to clean up by Worlds? That would be poor coaching and a waste of parents' money. ALL teams in ALL divisions should be concerned about hitting now, not in April. And I'm sure WCSS are hoping to start hitting immediately just like mostly every other major player in this division.[/quote]

i don't think any large senior 5 team has competed a perfect routine yet

Back