OT Bags For School

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Thank you! MK makes the bestttt bags. I carried one of his for school last year, too, and not only did it look cute, but it's still totally usable for normal day-to-day use even after a full year of carrying my books around. I love 'em.
Holy expensive. I just looked on the website and the littlest bad was like $500!!! Waaaah :eek:

Last year I used my sorority tote bag and a Fossil messenger bag. They're still in great condition so I'm going to use those along with my cheer team's Adidas backpack this year! :)

I'm going into sophomore year of high school, and i just ordered a new backpack. I used totes in seventh and eighth grade but there's just so much more stuff to carry in high school. I conveniently have photos of all of them haha
7th grade (except mine was pink and white):
104jfja.jpg

8th grade:
140j2x0.jpg

Freshman year (it ended up being too small):
2j0b0yb.jpg

Sophomore year (just ordered this):
mikw2q.jpg

i am going to be a sophmore in hs and i use a vera bradley bag in the style "vera" to and from school and the vera bradley small backpack from class to class (since we can only use small bags in class)

I'll be in my second year of college and I use a jansport backpack. Its just the plain black one so it's not the most stylish, but I have been using it since junior year of high school and it still looks brand new. Totes began to kill my back and shoulder, especially as I began carrying bigger and heavier books. Most everyone I know here at school uses either a jansport or north face backpack..those huge college textbooks are just too much to be carrying around in a tote, especially if you are carrying a full days worth of books around.

i have waaaay too heavy of books to carry just a tote. we got under armor bookbags for cheer, and i use that.

in middle school i used a northface backpack & then switched to a vera bradley tote. the tote was cute the problem was that there was no way of closing it besides a little plastic button kind of thing. freshman year i used a north face backpack then got a longchamp bag (closes with zipper) which i fell in love with & used for sophomore year. i'm going to be a junior & continue using my longchamp tote. it's not the cheapest but it's still in good condition & it held everything i needed:)

The backpack I carried through high school (I know it looks a little dumb but honestly it went with everything I wore and carried so much stuff! And everyone always liked it too haha!)

mmv6fm.png

The tote bag I carried also (Its Coach Poppy and barely held anything but I love it)

2i8dmbc.jpg

The best tote in the world and perfect if your going to college to hold all of your books (youll see tons of people on campus carrying them too!)

fkbp1i.jpg

The backpack I carried through high school (I know it looks a little dumb but honestly it went with everything I wore and carried so much stuff! And everyone always liked it too haha!)

mmv6fm.png

The tote bag I carried also (Its Coach Poppy and barely held anything but I love it)

2i8dmbc.jpg

The best tote in the world and perfect if your going to college to hold all of your books (youll see tons of people on campus carrying them too!)

fkbp1i.jpg

Is that first bag from UO?

I am going to be a sophmore and because of my cheerleader aches and pains totes just didn't cut it for me. I would constantly be switching shoulders because of shooting pains. In the middle of last year i switched over to my favorite backpack in the entire world and it totally fixed the latter. I am planning on continuing to use this bag throughout my highschool years! I definitelty recomend it!

rarjeo.jpg

(and of course the bag is made by my favorite cheer brand <3

Latest posts

Back