OT Bags For School

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
all through high school i used a messenger bag. and now that i'm going to college, i will still be using a messenger bag. but, i'm planning on getting a nice weatherproof backpack too, probably a northface or an ll bean.
Go for LL Bean..I'm like 99% sure they have a lifetime guarantee so no matter how many times you break it, they'll fix it for free!

My cp is 6 and going in to first grade-
Last year she had a Hannah montanna bag and this year she said she didn't want a little kid bag.

So she wanted this Jansport Bag from Journey's (the shoe store).
It's reversible and it was $50.
I know I probably made a mistake getting a 6 yr old an all white bag that was painted like a zebra. But I figured she can use it on the all white zebra side then when it gets dirty reverse it to the black and white zebra side that has like that animal fur on it hhaa.

Here is a picture of it- it will probably bring up the black an white side first but if you click on the left of the picture it will show you the all white zebra side-
It's pretty cute

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Ac...e-Backpack--WhiteBlack-Zebra-Plush-141979.jsp

Going into junior year of college and a book bag is the only way to go. I carried a tote a little in high school but I wouldn't dare do it now. I don't like having to keep shifting the weight in a tote. I carry my laptop around so the bookbag works great for me.

Northface bookbags > any other type. This is what I have. The side pockets are perfect for water bottles which I always have with me and the front drawstrings are technically for stuffing your jackets down in. I've used it a few times when I bring my rainjacket or something. The back and straps are nice and comfy and padded, and it's pretty heavy duty and stain resistant so it will last forever. It's worth the money and a good investment. It's also water resistant for rainy days.

TNF_jester_backpack_utterly_pink_Z.jpg

Go for LL Bean..I'm like 99% sure they have a lifetime guarantee so no matter how many times you break it, they'll fix it for free!

You're correct, they do!

I've had a LL Bean bag since I was in the 5th grade.. now granted sometimes I broke them because I wanted a new one haha, but they do fix them for free, and if you wanna upgrade to a newer/better bag then you have, you can do that also, and just pay the difference. I'm going to be a sophomore in college and just got a new backpack and plan on keeping it for a while. The LL Beans are certainly roomy and are comfortable to have to carry for those long walks to classes in college and even in HS it was great.

I've never had a NorthFace one but a lot of people I know carry them and like them. If I didn't have a LL Bean bag I would probably have a NorthFace one.

i have always carried totes from middle school till now and I will be entering my junior year of HS. I occasionally get little kids backpacks when their on sale for like $2 at walmart and use them as long as they will last with is about a month.
Anyways I ordered this bag for this year because its or a great cause and I love it :) its pretty heavy material so im curious to see how it holds up :) I also have this back pack that i might use?
TOTE Link
http://store.invisiblechildren.com/mendbags/mend-crossbody-tote.html
Backpack Link
http://www.zumiez.com/accessories/g...kpacks/guatemalart-girls-bright-backpack.html

Latest posts

Back