All-Star Batb 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This year they ended their routine with a dance. I notice they don't utilize the mat in their dance as much as the other large senior teams do. Their typically all in the same spot.

fav routine ever!!! , the year after this was my first year cheering , and i fell in love , and this music always pumps me up to tumble <333

This year they ended their routine with a dance. I notice they don't utilize the mat in their dance as much as the other large senior teams do. Their typically all in the same spot.

This routine was absoloutly perfect. Simply perfection. From the music, to the stunts, the the tumbling, to the INSANE pyramid, to the awesome dance. Favorite SE routine EVER! (Other then 2010 World Champions ;))

This routine was absoloutly perfect. Simply perfection. From the music, to the stunts, the the tumbling, to the INSANE pyramid, to the awesome dance. Favorite SE routine EVER! (Other then 2010 World Champions ;))

My eldest's senior year. The judges disagreed with all of you, but I liked it also, obviously.

Back