All-Star Batb 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top Gun SW brought Small Junior 3, Small Junior 4, and Senior Restricted 5. We went 6/6 and brought home 3 National titles! It was a really well run competition and a GREAT weekend to be a Jag!
Are there any vids? I live for that Jr 4 and fierce 5 lol

Cam from Cali Coed competed done either last year or the year before at Worlds.

ACX Wildjags looked AMAZING and I can totally see them as a contender for top 3 at worlds. I also love the fact that their "coed" stunts look to be UNassisted, which I breath a sign of relief when I see. Oh and their dance works me out.

Keep that sigh out ! They are :) Those guys have worke their TAILS off for those stunts :). Thanks for noticing

Can't say that I'm liking the random 3 arabesques/2 pike baskets section in SSX. But love to see CEA girls rocking the dance, both SSX and SE!!

I don't expect that to be the way this section ends up.

Wildjags - are very clean i liked the routine. the way those 3 guys do that free running/kaeopera (spell check?) pass before running tumbling is my fav!

very clean routine i like them. im not the biggest fan of the dance song. but i liiiiiive for the shablam!

I'm assuming Senior Elite's dance will change a bit/improve by the time Worlds comes around, props to them for PERFORMING it that well a day after they learned it, but to me, it's even worse than the last one, and that's saying something.
I am really starting to like the rest of the routine though. I miss when the groups dipped before scorp in the 2nd stunt, I think it added a really nice effect to that stunt, but all-in-all, I'm glad to see them hitting, and I'm actually starting to like the routine.

I'm assuming Senior Elite's dance will change a bit/improve by the time Worlds comes around, props to them for PERFORMING it that well a day after they learned it, but to me, it's even worse than the last one, and that's saying something.
I am really starting to like the rest of the routine though. I miss when the groups dipped before scorp in the 2nd stunt, I think it added a really nice effect to that stunt, but all-in-all, I'm glad to see them hitting, and I'm actually starting to like the routine.

Hard to tell about the dance from the side, but it looks better I think when you see it frontally and they get the specifics down but dances are dances and some will like it and some not. I hope the judges like it. The dance ends better and the transition to the pyramid is smooth due to positioning of dancers and that transition from dance to pyramid was hurting the routine score inordinately and had to be fixed. BUT, fair assessment and post, I have no complaints with constructive opinionated criticism when it is not directed at an athlete. The choreagraphy will look much better as the stamina and endurance improve, and that has been my criticism all year.

So I realize that this thread may not be the best place to post this, but watching these videos back just made me realize how appreciative I am (and my CP is of course) to be able to see teams like SE in person. Regardless if you like the dance, like the stunt sequence, like this or that, the talent is remarkable. I agree, everyone is entitled to their opinion and thus constructive criticism, but as a parent of a CP who is fairly new to allstar cheerleading (she's on a junior level 2 in a small gym), I can say that seeing these level 4 and 5 teams live and in person really gives my CP motivation and drive to do better, be better, work harder, etc. The same goes for F5 and SS. It almost makes me want to drive 2 hours when we move in a few months just so she can train in Kernersville....almost ;)

yeah..echoing starshiptrooper's sentiment, thanks for your honest and fair constructive criticism not directed towards an athlete

Me too. It looks awkward without it.

See..CEA girls CAN dance after all! :p ;)

I know you were joking, but I don't think people ever really criticized Sr Elite's dancing ability... Not sure about everyone else, but I'm confident that they would be able to pull off an entertaining dance IF they had the choreography...

It may be because they dance before their high energy pyramid at the end of the routine and can't go all out because they need strength/energy, but I've never really enjoyed their dance style or choreography. I'd be super interested to see how Sr. Elite performed a dance at the end of their routine tho...

It was definitely a good sigh because I live for teams that do unassisted coed stunts. I hope that what Cheetahs, Coed Elite, and ACX are doing wears off on other coed teams because it makes it much more interesting to me.

Thanks so much:) this is my first year going to worlds .. And in such a fierce division it's very humbling to say the least :) can't wait to compete against the highest caliber coed teams :)

Back