All-Star Batc Updates !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hear ya

Absolutely. But for the teams who basically did the same exact routine on Day 2 as they did on Day 1, their score often STILL went up a bit. Nobody scored identical to what they scored on the first day, and if that's the case, isn't it a little more accurate to simply count both days of competition rather than trying to compare them to each other?

I know people say if you don't like the way the competition is scored, you don't have to attend next year, but I pretty much liked everything else about this competition besides this. :oops: I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's a little skeptical of this method of ranking teams!

The bids probably would have had a different outcome if they combined scores....

The bids probably would have had a different outcome if they combined scores....

maybe... but i dont really think so, unless day 2 was a 20/80 heavy weight like NCA. weather girls & fame notorious were at the top of their divisions on day one and held on tightly day 2. not sure where sjs was day 1, so it may have changed their outcome if it was combined.

dawn said:

You should take the results and do the math before making this type a statement. I can't right now but the information is available.

I know that WG stayed in 2d both days. Their score changed very little but it did go up on day 2. SJS was in 3d day 1 but did great day 2 and got a great score.

Yes the information is available...I did. And I said probably . They give the bids as they want anyway..who knows??

day 2 the girl was taking a knee behind the dance only..i watched the routine from the side
right. i mean it's completely possible...if you are there supporting another team from your gym enough times the routine becomes easy for you to learn...i could fill in for pretty much any team at our gym i sit up front and cheer for them at every competition you know what comes next...i think anyone who loves senior elite could go and fill in for their routine right now...if you watch it enough you start know it! haha

Yes the information is available...I did. And I said probably . They give the bids as they want anyway..who knows??

The bids were awarded based on the highest scoring AG team large/small, the highest scoring coed team large/small, and the highest scoring small team AG/Coed.

Where you expecting a different result, I'm trying to understand your posts, looks like the bids were awarded according to the information provided.

The discussion above was about the highest of two days opposed to combined..if scores were combined..it may have been different. Thats all I said....A lot of teams had a bad first day and did really well Day 2, where as other teams did well both days.....

Back