All-Star Battle At The Capitol

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wonder who the paid bids will go to!! I'm thinking Weathergirls. I know its there first competition but I am really excited to see them, They did amazing last year so I am sure it will be no different this year!!

How do the bids here go in order?
Highest All Girl and Coed, THEN the highest small team?

I'm thinking Reign will be the highest scoring Coed.
If F5 doesn't get a bid at NCA, they will be the highest All Girl. If they do, then I think Weather Girls or Tsunami.
Then just looking at small teams, it may be between Eclipse, Legacy, SJS.

If F5 doesn't get a bid at NCA, they will be the highest All Girl. If they do, then I think Weather Girls or Tsunami.
would u like to wager a t-shirt?

I have a question and it's probably dumb. But if Maryland Twisters Eclipse is Small Senior 5 does that mane Weathergirls will be Medium Senior 5? I am sure the answer to this question was answered a million times but I didn't feel like reading through a million threads to find it

I have a question and it's probably dumb. But if Maryland Twisters Eclipse is Small Senior 5 does that mane Weathergirls will be Medium Senior 5? I am sure the answer to this question was answered a million times but I didn't feel like reading through a million threads to find it
yep they will be med senior.

I'm guessing that with the Majors and NCA, it would be tough for senior elite to afford another trip financially and in terms of missing school.. Especially when they already have a bid!

The bids are listed on Coastal's site as:

Cheerleading Worlds Bids: 3 FULL PAID & 9 AT LARGE BIDS! We will be guaranteeing 1 FULL Paid bid to the highest Senior All Girl Level 5 team (small, medium, or large team), 1 FULL Paid bid to the highest Senior Co-Ed Level 5 team (small, medium, or large team), and 1 FULL Paid bid to the highest Senior Small Team Level 5 (All Girl or Co-Ed.) At least 1 At-Large bid will be awarded to the second highest consecutive scoring All Girl Level 5 Senior team, highest Senior Co-Ed Level 5 team and highest Senior Small All Girl or Co-Ed Team. One At Large Bid will be guaranteed to an International Open team. The 4 remaining At-Large bids will be awarded to eligible Worlds divisions on the next highest scoring team basis. International Open and Level 6 Open teams will not be eligible for PAID Bids.

International At Large Bids: We will be guaranteeing at least 1 At Large bid to an International Open division team.

Back