All-Star Battle At The Capitol

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a feeling a tentative sch. will be up tmrw. or Wednesday. The other coach in our gym seems to remember it going up on a Tuesday last year lol .. IDK why she remembers that, but I hope she's right, I'm dying to see the sch.!!!
It goes up the 22nd - the saturday prelim schedule and then the 24th for the Sunday prelim schedule

ok, now wehre does it actually say itll be posted the 22nd and 24th? cuz for me it only said a week prior

im almost positive black ice was there last year. didnt they get second to pittsburgh superstars?

I competed on this team last year while coaching my team from florida, I filled in for an injured athlete, their coach is one of my very good friends. Black Ice was def there last year!

Florida Wildcat Ladycatz Sr Restricted 5 and Fiercecatz Large Sr 3 will be there... can't wait!

now now, I have brought these lovely Ladycatz to BATC for the past 2 years now and won this Senior Restricted division, CROSSING my fingers and hoping that Coach Teejay can do it again this year!! :) BEST of Luck LADYCATZ!

Back