All-Star Battle At The Capitol

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last out of town trip until Battle at the Beach. Bring it on!

I've never been to Battle at the Capital so I'm looking forward to experiencing something new!

Yay! Missy, i didn't know that you were going! i cannot wait to see you again! :)

Anyone have any helpful hints for the newbie?

How in the world do I find our meeting room? I only know it's 4, 5 and 6.

Can anyone give me an idea of what type of venue this one matches with. For example....Is it like Cheersport where everything is spread out? Or more like Big Top where warmups/performance halls are close together and team meeting rooms are close to each other and it's just a matter of finding which one is yours?

I pm'd you....

Can anyone give me an idea of what type of venue this one matches with. For example....Is it like Cheersport where everything is spread out? Or more like Big Top where warmups/performance halls are close together and team meeting rooms are close to each other and it's just a matter of finding which one is yours?

If you go to Coastal Corporation Cheer & Dance Competitions and Cheer & Dance Events and click on event information there is a layout of the entire competion .. It's not as big as cheersport, and pretty easy to get around . Everything is pretty close, if you can handle cheersport this will be no sweat!!!

so pumped for this weekend! we are bringing 6 teams and Im confident they will all be fantastic! if anyone sees me come say hi!

PM what team you're with. I will say Hi!!!

Back