All-Star Best Cheer Gym In Ny?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i agree this thread is asking for trouble. and i am from storm so obviously i think were good, but i find core very talented as as well, same with all the gyms @northeastelitexx listed. i dont think it is clear who is the best in ny

I would just like to give a shout out to my team. Cheer Intensity we are from new york too. it was our first time at worlds ever as a gym(and trying to get a bid) and we got the highest score out of all the international teams from new york. we got 21st out of 41. and 2nd out of all the new york teams right behind Core. I am very pround of my team since it was our first year down there and beating some big name teams too. We are really trying to make a name for ourselfs as a great team.

o god why ask this question-_-ive pushed for cny in the past, but im letting go and saying core is on the right track. they have a very good level 5 junior team from only 2 or 3 years as a gym...only problem was i wasnt a fan of some of the athletes at the gym, but i got past that, i love core and respect them and right now their the team in ny to beat. cny does have a pretty strong level 4 program, but level 5 wise and overall i gotta say core...although i really wise cny would step it up in areas like tumbling whether its the coaches or athletes...

There are so many up and coming gyms in new york that a lot of the good ones are not really known yet. I say core is on top for ny. I hope that one day my gym will be. We had a pretty good season this year and hope for more in the future.

o god why ask this question-_-ive pushed for cny in the past, but im letting go and saying core is on the right track. they have a very good level 5 junior team from only 2 or 3 years as a gym...only problem was i wasnt a fan of some of the athletes at the gym, but i got past that, i love core and respect them and right now their the team in ny to beat. cny does have a pretty strong level 4 program, but level 5 wise and overall i gotta say core...although i really wise cny would step it up in areas like tumbling whether its the coaches or athletes...

they were a gym for years and years before they were Core because they were Premier.. i used to cheer there.

Back