All-Star Best Cheer Gym In Ny?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why do people start these threads? *sighs* IMO there are a few reason why i think this thread was started

1. the uthor of this post is fishing for compliments because it's obvious she is from CNY and no one wants to hurt her feelings so theyre not going to post anything bad about CNY. (i honestly don't know enough about them to post either way. From what I have heard they're great)
2. the author has a bet with someone at one of the other gyms she listed to see how many more people like CNY as aposed to the other gyms.
3. to get her gym's name out there on the thread.

Honestly, it doesn't matter. All gyms work to the best of their abilities. All the athletes at all these gyms are amazing at what they do. They're all winners! Hooray! Next season FAME NY will be added to the mix (which is Rochester Elite All-Heat with i'm guessing a few new people) So no one will ever know what team is the best in NY because it's all based on opinion.

Honestly, I'm going for the Giants :)

Why do people start these threads? *sighs* IMO there are a few reason why i think this thread was started

1. the uthor of this post is fishing for compliments because it's obvious she is from CNY and no one wants to hurt her feelings so theyre not going to post anything bad about CNY. (i honestly don't know enough about them to post either way. From what I have heard they're great)
2. the author has a bet with someone at one of the other gyms she listed to see how many more people like CNY as aposed to the other gyms.

Honestly, it doesn't matter. All gyms work to the best of their abilities. All the athletes at all these gyms are amazing at what they do. They're all winners! Hooray! Next season FAME NY will be added to the mix (which is Rochester Elite All-Heat with i'm guessing a few new people) So no one will ever know what team is the best in NY because it's all based on opinion.

How will this work with coaches? will the main coaches/owners ever come up and see how the teams are doing since its a pretty good distance?

I love how you are able to read my mind...re-word it so it's nice...and post for me. :D

How will this work with coaches? will the main coaches/owners ever come up and see how the teams are doing since its a pretty good distance?

I'm excited to see too! FAME NY still has their own gym owners though...they're just part of the FAME family now. But I can't wait to see what this program puts out this season...I already loved both programs, so I couldn't be more excited about this.

From what i understand, all the REAH coaches will reamain :) FAME Coaches will assist in everything that goes on but REAH coaches will keep control of the gym and it's functions.

From what i understand, all the REAH coaches will reamain :) FAME Coaches will assist in everything that goes on but REAH coaches will keep control of the gym and it's functions.

One change in coaching staff that has been announced is the addition of Heather Crowe (formerly of Northeast Elite) who from what I have heard has a past working relationship of some kind with FAME owner.

honestly, I don't think either of gym is better than the other (Core and CNY wise) yes, Core has stepped it up a lot since their first season and they have gotten better in all aspects of cheer. but so has CNY, and our wins and losses against each other just show how equal we are to each other. CNY and Core kinda cancel each other out

northeast elite and buffalo envy<3

and imho, cny has downgraded and core has totally upgraded...
i just feel like cny used to be so much better then they are now

if anything think northeast has downgraded a bit. granted a lot of athletes left and followed their old coach to all heat/fame, i do think they worked well with what they had left for their worlds teams for the rest of the season. and please don't take this wrong i still think northeast is a good program and i can't wait to see what they put on the floor this year :)

Back