Best Cheer Mixes Of 2010-2011 Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ok here I go-

California All-Stars-
Lady Bullets-First Track And then Worlds Mix!
SMOED-Loved all of their Mixes!
4.2 team!
COED- First track and Worlds

Cheer Athletics-
Panthers Worlds Mix (I still need it)
Wildcats Worlds
Cheetahs

CheerForce-
DIAMONDZ (NCA track can't live without this track lol listen to it everyday like 100xs!!) and WORLD mix
Infinity Worlds!

Maryland f5 Worlds mix!
and SUPERCELLS and WEATHERgirls :)

Kentucky All-Stars World Mix <3

SSX World Mix

TG-
IOC5 world mix
Sm Jr 4 mix (I need it if any1 has it?) :)

All Louisville Mixes :)

Brandon BLACK WORLDS mix

WCSS!!!!!!! :D

ACE Warriors, Cheer Athletics Wildcats, Gymtyme Platinum, KY Elite Cats, Stingray Smoke, Top Gun Semi-Limited, Marlyand Marlins Tsunami, T & S Obsession, World Cup SS

-wcss
-all cheer athletics level 5
-cali small senior
-senior elite
-woodlands elite generals
-spirit of texas lgcoed and IOC5
-gymtyme platinum
-stingray smoke
-top gun semi limited coed
:) :)

Gym Tyme Pink Ladies!!!!

Allow me to reintroduce myself tic toc tic toc do you know what time it is? its a quater past you and a crown past cr cr crown past you. step aside we're the ladies comin through. dont be jel theres nothing i can do. i like stand out girl, i would hate me to! Gym Tyme Pink!

You may have won the battel but we will take the war!

Oh my lets chase the sun you bring me to life.. feels like the raindrops on my skin you reach me somewhere deep within you make my heart beat come alive.

Now Now Now i'm feeling so fly like a G-Y-M-T-Y-M-E!

cause i aint got time for that, you aint got time for that. I'm only gonna tell you one time, give me whats mine i aint got anytime to waste. ill hit all my grine money on my mind and i wont stop geting paid.

im in a pink ferri. im like forever rich rich and lavish thats why i am the best best best thats why i am the best! bring it high, bring it low, are you ready? here we go! even if the cost is high i anit gonna stop.

It's the ladies of gymtyme pink!

Night as the Night as the night of love foever and ever its love for ever and ever its love..

G-Y-M-T-Y-M-E P-I-N-K! Gym tyme..

cause I know in my heart i want to be with you Oh baby let me love you.. let me love you tonight, tonight and ill make you feel alright. i know in my heart i want to be with you!

This ones for the ladies of pink!

Gymtyme yeah we know you cant get enough, so get up and show your love!

This song this song is for you. Gymtyme. This song this song is for you.. This ones for you and the rest of my 502 crew!

The ladies of Gymtyme..

I'm not cocky i just love myself
Favorite Mix <

1. Brandon Senior Black
2. California Senior Elite
3. Gym Tyme Platinum
4. Stingray Orange
5. SSX

Back