All-Star Best Choreographer And Music !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 26, 2010
This is our 6th season and we have been very succesful for being a smaller gym. Well this year our numbers have exploded and we wanted a different look. Something that would seperate us from the norm. We were very upset with the whole "Varsity" cookie cutter image and the monopoly. So we went west! We brought in David Bravo for choreography and Aaron Riley for music. We are using Illusive Apparell for our uniforms and we have been more than pleased. We wanted a style that would seperate us and show who we were as a gym. We have won at Cheersport, Jamfest Super Nationals and WSA Grand Nationals in the past 2 years more than once. We wanted to expand and tryout the NCA Nationals and the Battle Under the Big Top. We started with a young group of athletes and we will hope to be having our first Level 5 by next season. We will compete 10 teams this year and it's been slow, but so worthwhile. We are excited especially about the routines and music! XPA will be solid this year! Thanks to all the gyms and coaches who have helped us over the past few years! Especially Angi Dunham! We love you!

Ya'll sound like you are moving in the right direction!!!! Cheers and Good Luck with your season.. GO XPA!!!!:fro: Hope i get to see yall somewhere!!!!

Congrats! Have an awesome season! By the way...I love the Illusive Apparel look. I checked out their website a few months back, and their product looks sooo cool! Their T Shirt designs are fierce.

Back