All-Star Best Competition In California?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 22, 2011
What are the best competitions in California. Most potential? Must Go to's? Open to all suggestions.

Agree!!!! Spirit sports pretty much has everyone in California attending which makes it great competition. We always have 8+ in each division. The location is great and they have individual rooms for programs with a certain amount of kids to meet & chill for the athletes. It makes it so much less stressful for the coaches and parents. American championship is good also, since a lot of out of state teams come that we never get to see. The only thing is last year, they divided the divisions up to much. Small mini had like 4 divisions. Ex. 1-8, 9-12, 13-16, 17-20 something like that. I like competition, so the most in a division the better. GSSA super 6 (in the past, now great 8 ) is so energenetic and the stands are just going crazy. It is organized and fun. The only problem with it is the seating. The judges are in the front and the spectators sit behind them and look at a screen. You can get a seat to the side, but the view isnt as good.

I also really like spirit sports too. The stage is awesome, and I really like their warm up layout.

My favorite would have to be GSSA Super 6
I love the competition and the fact that if you
Are going for a bid you get a chance to compete
In the super 6. I love how all the teams competiting
In the super 6 by cheering each other on during the
Warm ups and the all surround the stage when the
6 teams perform i love the adrenaline rush you
Get when you walk out and see teams like CF, Power,NCE
Cheergyms rooting for you while performing!

american showcase hands down was one of the best competitions i have ever competed at it was massive, its a fantastic experience for smaller gyms

I love American Showcase it was super organized and alot of great teams but, I do agree that they split the divisions way to much.

I heard USA nationals is going to be amazing this year.. In Anaheim, not sure when though. Doing jackets for allstar winners.

Back