High School Competition Wording

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 7, 2023
Any help for competition wording? School's letters are RMHS and the colors are black, gold, and white. New to coaching this year so any help would be FABULOUS <3 I don't like chanty cheers for competition much but other than that open to suggestions! Thanks a bunch

Hi! Best of luck and wishes to you as you embark on your journey into the cheer universe!

Please define ‘chanty’. I think of chants (sideline cheer) as the essence of school cheer—in fact, it’s the very foundation of school/team supportive cheer.

Please define. I’m sure you’ll receive tons of positive responses!

Peace,
-Marcie

Any help for competition wording? School's letters are RMHS and the colors are black, gold, and white. New to coaching this year so any help would be FABULOUS <3 I don't like chanty cheers for competition much but other than that open to suggestions! Thanks a bunch
Ladies and gentlemen sit back and relax

Because RMHS is here to impress

That’s R.M.H.S (“oh yeah” *only one or two people say it*)

Here to show off what we do

The gold black white crew

Don’t get it confused

New and improved

So don’t step in are way cuz

___________(school mascot/name) is/are here

*clap clap *

TO STAY

There are different needs depending on what competition rules you are using.

1) What state are you in?
2) Are you NCA, UCA, or do you just use state rules?

I know that the University of Tennessee would use the TE-NN-E-SS-EE and V-O-L-S cheer at the UCA College Nationals in their performance routine.

Back