All-Star Best Facilities?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where I used to cheer had no ac or heating. So summer was TERRIBLE and winter was freezing!! Winter practices sucked because you were cheering in 30 degrees! I could never get warm and tumbling was so hard

my gym (cheer legendz) just got two giant fans installed on the ceiling and it has cooled down the gym so much

Don't feel like you have to answer, but how much does this cost? Even if we had the option of AC in the gym, it's so big that it would probably cost and arm and a leg.

I remember one day I talked to our gym owner, and she told me it was pretty expensive just to install. Idk how big our actual gym area is, the rest of the building is air conditioned, but it was something like 80 000+ just to install it, not to mention the monthly bills.

We just installed an AC unit in our gym and it is ridiculously expensive to run. Have another unit scheduled to go into the gym at some point soon. We run it just enough to make it bearable to actually be in the gym on the hot days, and open up the doors with several large box fans the rest of the spring thru fall. The office area already had units installed.

Woodlands Elite just build a brand new facility! It's amazing! Check out our Facebook page to see the pictures! New Year New Facility! | Facebook

Top 10 Features at the New Facility
1. 30,000 Full Climate Controlled sq. ft.
2. 4 Full Size Spring Floors
3. 1 Full Size Flat Mat
4. 6 Spring Tumbling Strips
5. 2 Rod Floors
6. 2 "In Ground" TumblTrak Trampolines
7. 50 ft. Wide "In Ground" Loose Foam Pit
8. 25 ft. Minimum Clear Height Ceilings
9. 2 "Covered" Pick-Up/Drop-Off Car Lanes
10. 100 Parking Spaces Plus Overflow Parking Available

New Address:
Woodlands Elite Cheer Company, L.P.
27600 Commerce Oaks Drive
Oak Ridge North, TX 77385

Its beautiful!!!!! Congrats to you all =)

What about a portable air conditioner or two? I think they are around $380 ($160 or cheaper for some) piece and they work pretty well. My grandmother has one along with central air but the portable one can cool off a four bedroom house in Louisiana heat without the central air.

I am extremely pleased with the new facility at Trinity Athletics where my daughters are cheering this year. They have three full floors (1 dead), a very long rod floor (over 100 feet), a good tramp and pit, and a very nice tumble track. Plus plenty of cheese mats and other tools for lower level tumbling. It's quite a refreshing change. The facility is beautiful and there are two great areas for the parents; one to sit and watch and a second with full kitchen. They also have a video system that allows you to watch the practice if you can't attend, which works great when you're watching from Florida ;-)!

I am very pleased with the facility. IMHO, not too big and not to small... just right said the baby bear.

I am extremely pleased with the new facility at Trinity Athletics where my daughters are cheering this year. They have three full floors (1 dead), a very long rod floor (over 100 feet), a good tramp and pit, and a very nice tumble track. Plus plenty of cheese mats and other tools for lower level tumbling. It's quite a refreshing change. The facility is beautiful and there are two great areas for the parents; one to sit and watch and a second with full kitchen. They also have a video system that allows you to watch the practice if you can't attend, which works great when you're watching from Florida ;-)!

I am very pleased with the facility. IMHO, not too big and not to small... just right said the baby bear.

Trinity in John Creek ,Ga right?
Home too Tyler Perry's $40 Million Mansion... I might be making a visit!

Back