-bathrooms
-seating area
-pro shop
-4 or 5 dance studios
aa-OC-All-Stars-Building-004.jpg
aa-OC-All-Stars-Building-066.jpg
aa-OC-All-Stars-Building-085.jpg
aa-OC-All-Stars-Building-099.jpg

I love and hate this thread... #NJNYproblems #highpropertytaxes #jealousofthesegorgeousgyms

That being said, it's interesting this debate about facilities. I think several teams (CEA probably being the easiest example) have proven that it's not how big or fancy your gym is, but how hard you practice, handle competition pressure, and how smart your coaches are that produces NCA/UCA/CHEERSPORT and World champs [couldn't bring myself to say national champion].

I love and hate this thread... #NJNYproblems #highpropertytaxes #jealousofthesegorgeousgyms

That being said, it's interesting this debate about facilities. I think several teams (CEA probably being the easiest example) have proven that it's not how big or fancy your gym is, but how hard you practice, handle competition pressure, and how smart your coaches are that produces NCA/UCA/CHEERSPORT and World champs [couldn't bring myself to say national champion].

Truer words were never spoken. I posted in the beginning of this thread 3 years ago about Famous. Such an incredible facility. A dream gym really. We were so excited... And we all see that an amazing facility didn't mean a hill of beans in the end. :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

OC All-Stars Cheer and Dance
-5 full sized floors
*3 spring & 2 hard
-another 3 panel spring floor
-2 tumble traks into crash mats
-2 rod floors into crash mats
-physical trainer area
-little kids playroom
-Homework/vending machine room
-snack bar
-bathrooms
-seating area
-pro shop
-4 or 5 dance studios
aa-OC-All-Stars-Building-004.jpg
aa-OC-All-Stars-Building-066.jpg
aa-OC-All-Stars-Building-085.jpg
aa-OC-All-Stars-Building-099.jpg
  • The OC Gym is gorgeous!!! John and his wife have made their facility one of the most beautiful gyms I have ever seen.

im surprised CEA Kernersville hasnt tried to expand or move to a bigger facility. they always are expanding with these nice big gyms in other areas, i wonder why they havent done that for the Kernersville location yet.

Truer words were never spoken. I posted in the beginning of this thread 3 years ago about Famous. Such an incredible facility. A dream gym really. We were so excited... And we all see that an amazing facility didn't mean a hill of beans in the end. :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I read through this whole thread yesterday and laughed a little about all the chatter about Famous and Trinity. I know a lot of people who were hurt by what happened at Famous, it's a shame. Everyone was so excited about both of these gyms.

I love when gyms do everything up in their colors, like ACX and Jersey All Stars! There is a small gym in Green Bay, Green Bay Fusion, that did that too and it looks so great. Definitely gives the gym some personality.

I read through this whole thread yesterday and laughed a little about all the chatter about Famous and Trinity. I know a lot of people who were hurt by what happened at Famous, it's a shame. Everyone was so excited about both of these gyms.

I did the same. I totally forgot all about the Famous drama but it was funny to see how excited everyone was about the Trinity gym when it first started up.

Back