All-Star Best NCA Memories

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

seeing jason and brady right after they won, while they were walking to get their jackets
watching coed4 hitting a PERFECT routine after bombing saturday, and coming from 2nd to 1st
seeing shooting stars FINALLLY win a jacket!
the amazingggg boy on the special needs team that won (idk what they were called) but he was the cutest and best dancer everrr!
paul getting a jacket<3!
seeing all the fierceboarders :)!

watching all of the amazing Level 5 & 6 teams.
no jackets for me :'( but watching the happiness of all the other teams finding out they were national champions. I hope I get to expierence that someday.
getting my FIERCE bow!
all the cheer moms!
yes, that boy who rocked out the dance on the Special Needs team!
watching our White lvl 2 team hit perfect routines both days.
all the free stuff.
everyone was so tan.
it was just a wonderful weekend, hope to go again next year!

First being literally the first people in the convention center both days at 5:30 in the mornin fml. Tribe chiefs getting their threepeat :) seeing all my cali girls ahhh! seeing cali FINALLLLLYYY win, getting my fierce bow and yella ribbon bows, seeing all my cea favorites, meeting mimi finallly! Meeting TN Pumas and learning they watched my vid and taking a picture with the team (made my life), getting invited to do "southern smoke" with smoke (realllllyyy sweet kids), and sitting watching chiefs day 1 gettin nasty looks from a certain rock team's moms cause we were being loud hahaha and having all the rays, cea, and georgia kids screaming for chiefs day two while i cried hahaha besssstttt nca :) i vote worlds should be ten times better but it'll be tough

meeting fierceboarders and hanging out with Karlee and Chrissy all weekend (=
fixing my double day 2!
getting my fiercebow!
getting a YR
standing 2 feet from amanda borden!
seeing a bunch of NCA staffersss
watching all the amazing teams!

worst memory? knowing if we hit we could have won.

ACEDAD said:
Slightly off topic, but one of my fav Cheersport memories was having a Shooting Star using her key to try and get in my room. The look on her face when I answered was priceless.
lol that's halarious!!

thecheervideogod: said:
]First being literally the first people in the convention center both days at 5:30 in the mornin fml. Tribe chiefs getting their threepeat :) seeing all my cali girls ahhh! seeing cali FINALLLLLYYY win, getting my fierce bow and ... ... bows, seeing all my cea favorites, meeting mimi finallly! Meeting TN Pumas and learning they watched my vid and taking a picture with the team (made my life), getting invited to do "southern smoke" with smoke (realllllyyy sweet kids), and sitting watching chiefs day 1 gettin nasty looks from a certain rock team's moms cause we were being loud hahaha and having all the rays, cea, and georgia kids screaming for chiefs day two while i cried hahaha besssstttt nca :) i vote worlds should be ten times better but it'll be tough

:hug:

I have two: this year--my cheer diva winning her first NCA jacket. The third time was the charm.
2007--my cheer princess winning her NCA jacket. I cried so much for both of them.

Meeting Chrissy and Sierra...I met Kara for a split sec when she brought Sierra a bow headband to try on....
Mimi and the Fierce bows.....
Seeing Stingrays, TG, WC, and Cali live for the first time!!!
My 1st NCA and I did it with acute bronchitis...I'll never forget it!

2008 nca saw taylor lautner in the airport on valentines day night with my bff and he was soo hot!! and on the way home we got put on a flight with a whole british boys soccer team, best trip ever!!!

Our whole team 36 wide jumping up and down in the middle of the floor and cracking a board or two at NCA 2010

I've only been once, so just being there is a great memory on mine and leaving the state and seeing all these amazing teams from all over the place it was really eye opening

Back