Best Places To Look For New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Varsity, GK , Rebel Athletic would be the main ones in general.....all have their own styles and price ranges. Just depends on the type of uniform you want and the $$$ you can spend.
Additionally, there are other companies out there with stock uniforms if the $ pockets for the HS aren't very deep + sublimation companies that do sublimation style uniforms (Illusive Apparel, various other local places, etc. etc.).

Dehen has similar styles to Varsity. Someone had mentioned them in a high school thread. You might check out the high school forum! You will be able to post in there soon.

Don't go the low end uniform route from places like Team Cheer, Chasse, etc. My youngest CP's coach ordered from them and they were cute when they came out of the box, not so cute when the girls put them on (terrible lines, thin fabric, etc), and they are already falling apart after being worn less than 6 times. They will be lucky to get one more season out of them (and they only cheer Fall season).

Don't go the low end uniform route from places like Team Cheer, Chasse, etc. My youngest CP's coach ordered from them and they were cute when they came out of the box, not so cute when the girls put them on (terrible lines, thin fabric, etc), and they are already falling apart after being worn less than 6 times. They will be lucky to get one more season out of them (and they only cheer Fall season).
You mean to tell me the $19.99 Chasse skirt I picked up for cp when the school did not have her size is not going to last? Darn.
They have actually gotten two seasons out of the uniform, but not sure if they will hold up for a third.

Latest posts

Back