OT Black Friday 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 23, 2010
I'm just curious as to whether anyone is going out tonight or tomorrow and what you plan to buy. Figured it would be better to start a new thread rather than take over another one. I thought this might be kind of a fun idea because I think Black Friday is just one of those things that is a bit ridiculous, but yet, I can't resist.

I'm planning on venturing to Meijer (our local grocery store) to pick up a few things with coupons, and then hitting the mall, which opens at midnight, to go to Bath & Body Works for the special $10 candle that is only available today and possibly the Disney Store for a gift for my niece.

I also might try out Kohls because I have a free $10 to spend there tonight only and then head to Walmart to look for a gift for my dad (not one of the big doorbusters), but I'm really not sure if I want to venture there because it is always ridiculous. Luckily, I already did some shopping online today for some other gifts, so I shouldn't have to spend too much time out tonight and tomorrow.

I've gone every year since high school! I'm starting at Kmart at 8pm for some sockets then going to Target to watch the crazy people. Eventually I'll be at the mall (which is one of the biggest in the nation) to buy $10 cosmetics at sephora and shop the Macy's sale for some suitcases. Can't wait!!!!

What does Sephora have for 10? Plan on going to Ulta, the outlet mall, Target, Toys R Us. Going to pick up my friend in a bit and we go until about noon tomorrow

What does Sephora have for 10? Plan on going to Ulta, the outlet mall, Target, Toys R Us. Going to pick up my friend in a bit and we go until about noon tomorrow
I googled for the Sephora deal and came across this:

1198ahl.jpg

I'm going to the mall. The anchor stores open at 4 and the rest of the mall at 6.

Abercrombie & Fitch 50% off whole store until 6 am
Ugh I know people need to go home!!! Everything is flying left and right !!!! I'm sooo glad I'm not on the floor lol I'm on the register which is worse cause 100 dollar jeans tht are 50% off and people are bi*ching it cost to much still like honestly what more do you want off!!! Everything in the store is pretty much a steal and people expect everything to be free!!! It's so annoying you spent 600 dollars and you are literally complaining about 50 bucks and change jeans !!! I hate working Black Friday

I ended up going to Meijer, Walmart (I hate Walmart with a passion..), and Bath and Body works at two different malls. I really wasn't looking for much this year since I already bought the bigger gifts, but I picked up some toothpaste (lol), DVDs, candles, and the VIP totes (love that I can use multiple $10 off $30 coupons today) I literally spent around 4.5 hours just driving to where I wanted to go (none of the stoplights were working due to the time) and standing in line for forever at each store. I'm pretty sure if the mall had gone up in flames, we all would have been out of luck, lol. I thought about going out at 6am to the stores that open then, but I don't think I want to waste any more sleep time (I figure I don't really need Sephora makeup, luggage, or more movies).

I did think it was funny that there was a line outside the H&M.. really, H&M? I don't know if I'd even venture there on a regular day, much less wait in line for some cheap clothes that I don't even need. Oh, and of course, everyone had trashed the Best Buy/Target/Walmart parking lots.

Back