OT Black Friday 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I really enjoyed your whole post but especially this line. Genius move.
And someone really snatched boots out of your hands? :eek: This is why I stay home.
haha yeah, we didn't want to stand in the cold outside of Belk! it was 30 degrees!
and yep! It was like a double sided temporary rack, and as I was pulling the box off, somebody on the other side grabbed it. like...realllllly? people are craaazzyyy

Left our house at 8 to go to the mall, which is 2 hours away. Dropped my mom off at Best Buy at 10 to hold our place in line. My Dad & I went to Target so I could pick up SIX cups of Starbucks for the three of us & grabbed me some shoes since I was stupid and wore Sperry's. Got back to my mom @ 10:45. Stood in line asking the employees who were handing out tickets for doorbusters if our item was available & were told that our item would be coming around. Finally got inside the building at 12:45 because they were letting people in 50 at a time. Went to find our TV & were told they had handed out all 15 of the tickets. FIFTEEN?! Seriously? So my dad bought me & my mom Garmins, about 6 video games for my brother & a pair of headphones for my sister. Went to the mall & hit up Dicks Sporting Goods. Got 4 Under Armour hoodies, 5 nike pros, and a new pair of running shoes. Then went to Sears to pick up my mom's cooking set & my dad's new drill. Went to the food court to sit & stayed there for about an hour. Went to Sephora to get my sister BOTH Naked Palettes, new brushes, and urban decay eyeliner set. I'm still a bit jealous. (;
Got back home at about 5 AM, & took a nap. Left AGAIN at 11 AM. Hit up Barnes & Nobles to buy a lot of books. Like I think we bought 23 books for $55. They had one heck of a sale because it was a Black Friday + Closeout Sale. Went to Tractor Supply to buy my brother the one thing on his Christmas list- a FLASHLIGHT. Also got some boots that are regularly $180 for $60. My Dad also got steel toe work boots for $25, regularly $160. I think our sales were amazing. We have a small town so I didn't think the sales would be that good.

Back