OT Bow Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 24, 2010
Because I really do not have the time to read through 800 million posts, can anyone tell me where to get the rhinestone decals/iron ons/studs etc to put on cheer bows? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Iron ons: You can buy the paper at places such as K-Mart. You just print out the image backwards on to the paper, then cut it out, and iron it on. Good luck!

You can get rhinestones from Joanns. that's where I get mine, You can either glue them on, iron them on, or use this heating tool that just heats the specific rhinestone on there.

Because I really do not have the time to read through 800 million posts,

This phrase (or forms of it) are probably my biggest pet peeve on a message board.

Posting that you've "looked all over and can't find it", etc. would be so much better (though it would need to be true).

I'm just constantly amazed at people wanting help without being willing to help themselves.

This phrase (or forms of it) are probably my biggest pet peeve on a message board.

Posting that you've "looked all over and can't find it", etc. would be so much better (though it would need to be true).

I'm just constantly amazed at people wanting help without being willing to help themselves.

funny because if you did a search on past posts that i did you would see that i actually went through all the bow posts not too long ago. i blogged about it. and i dont remember seeing any posts about where to get the rhinestones.

I'm just constanty amazed at people who chime in with their own opinions on stuff that is completely off topic

:enjoyshow:

also, i tried an iron on and it melted through 3 layers ofribbon. I cried. Does anyone have any tips for iron ons.
i got the paper and followed the directions.

:enjoyshow:

also, i tried an iron on and it melted through 3 layers ofribbon. I cried. Does anyone have any tips for iron ons.
i got the paper and followed the directions.

have you tried putting your iron on a low setting and placing a damp thick paper towl between the decal and the iron itself? I've never tried it on bows but thats what i do when i use iron ons on other craft projects

have you tried putting your iron on a low setting and placing a damp thick paper towl between the decal and the iron itself? I've never tried it on bows but thats what i do when i use iron ons on other craft projects
noo i havent. I only did it once, and I was SO angry at it. But ill try that, thank you :)

funny because if you did a search on past posts that i did you would see that i actually went through all the bow posts not too long ago. i blogged about it. and i dont remember seeing any posts about where to get the rhinestones.

I'm just constanty amazed at people who chime in with their own opinions on stuff that is completely off topic

You're perfectly free to feel differently. If you had searched, it would have been just as easy to say that, instead of you just not having time.

I don't remember the rule about having to stay on topic or not being able to post my own opinion.

But, see how helpful you were on the rest of the thread!!:D

Look at www.suessparklers.com. They sell iron-on transfers, loose rhinestones and crystals, hot-fix tools, etc. I have a non-stick "cloth" from Sue's that protects fabric when using iron-on items. If you get their emails, there are deals every Wednesday and free shipping Fridays. Their staff is very friendly and helpful.

Best of all, there are instructions for the iron-on designs, how to apply hot-fix crystals, and how to make your own designs.

Back