All-Star Ca Charlotte Is A Thing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you for posting that. I wish we had been able to be more "moved in" for the footage. About half of our equipment had yet to be delivered when they filmed. (The trucks for one of the tractor trailers had engine trouble and was delayed about 24 hours.) The gym already looks significantly better than in the video. It was free positive publicity, so we weren't turning it down.

I can't speak for everyone but Kernersville hasn't ever had outside kids tumble. We just do not have the space for that.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Not true. My daughter has tumbled there. As a matter of fact, our high school team practiced there last fall. My CP doesn't like to tumble with her former teammates because she misses it so badly that it makes her feel bad that we can't afford to let her go back. Of course maybe it's because Ben & Courtney miss her as well.

Not true. My daughter has tumbled there. As a matter of fact, our high school team practiced there last fall. My CP doesn't like to tumble with her former teammates because she misses it so badly that it makes her feel bad that we can't afford to let her go back. Of course maybe it's because Ben & Courtney miss her as well.

Ok...I stand corrected...........1 non athlete tumbles........

And, I'm sure they do miss her!!!

How big is it? I thought i heard could accommodate up to 6 full floors.

30,500 square feet. We have 3 full spring floors * and 2 "dead floors" at the moment. We could put 2 more spring floors under the dead floors. If the numbers justified it, we could fit 6. (7 if we didn't have other equipment.)

* we typically make our spring floors oversized (at least 46' x 58')

Several kids had been tumbling there from our previous gym once our season was over. Non of us were from CEA either. We just paid $10 per class.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm telling you. CA Columbia, MO. Nicknamed "clawlumbia" or something else if others are more creative. You're right in the middle so you get people from St. Louis and Kansas City. 2 hour commute for people coming from both sides (as opposed to 4 hours from one to the other). College town so you could probably get a good international team going too. :cool:

Back