All-Star Cali Lady Bullets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Adding, I timed out, It seems some people add things to threads for the sheer purpose of causing drama. Wait until the team starts competing before the sniveling and whining about who went where with whom and did what begins. Just saying. Don't care what team is being spoken about.

I like seeing Lady Bullets work it out to Kyle's music, but I would love to see them perform to a JR mix this year at least once! Its crazy how much a mix can actually influence the overall show!! Does anyone know when Cali's showcase is this year?

I like seeing Lady Bullets work it out to Kyle's music, but I would love to see them perform to a JR mix this year at least once! Its crazy how much a mix can actually influence the overall show!! Does anyone know when Cali's showcase is this year?
One of the girls on lady bullets said in 3 weeks on twitter

Adding, I timed out, It seems some people add things to threads for the sheer purpose of causing drama. Wait until the team starts competing before the sniveling and whining about who went where with whom and did what begins. Just saying. Don't care what team is being spoken about.
I am by no means causing drama. I am just stating facts and what is wrong with that. I was posting about the thread and someone metioned how their team was doing and I add my 2 sense. Why would I come on here and say we lost 2 kids to them if I was trying to bash. I was an employee once before at CA and I have many friends who still coach there. Drama is what I do not have in my life I am a 36 year old mother who has no time for that.

tHw0b.gif

awe :( lol. this is my favorite mix to do, you can't let JR have all the fun ;)

LOL! Aww Kyle like I said I like seeing Lady Bullets perform to your mixes. I just want to maybe for them to perform to a JR mix once! Nothing against you or him. Just like I would like to see Stingrays perform to a Custom Grooves mix! I think that would be fun!!

Back