All-Star Cali Lady Bullets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well I personally think CA Bullets Senior Elite will always be strong. I mean come on.. they have been strong for the past 7-8 years. They even have had a few different coaches over the years and still remain one of the best small senior 5 teams I have ever seen. I personally loved them more back in the day because they just had this fun style, but they are still incredible. I would say the same for any large gym with premier teams, mainly due to having a strong youth and junior program, along with athletes who switch into their gym.

I like seeing Lady Bullets work it out to Kyle's music, but I would love to see them perform to a JR mix this year at least once! Its crazy how much a mix can actually influence the overall show!! Does anyone know when Cali's showcase is this year?

I remember at the start of 2011 their routine was to a mix by JR and I personally didn't like it as much as when Kyle did their music. Idk I think they've kinda adapted to Kyle's style and Kyle's sort of adapted his style to create a perfect mix for them year after year. I do see what you're saying though, I find there's such differences between teams with mixes done by Mixer A and done by Mixer B

I remember at the start of 2011 their routine was to a mix by JR and I personally didn't like it as much as when Kyle did their music. Idk I think they've kinda adapted to Kyle's style and Kyle's sort of adapted his style to create a perfect mix for them year after year. I do see what you're saying though, I find there's such differences between teams with mixes done by Mixer A and done by Mixer B

Have they always used Kyle, because I didn't like their mix this past season. I thought they used Chat, because anything that Chat touches is always amazing.

Am I the only one that doesn't like Kyle's voiceovers? I think the music he does is great, he's extremely creative & talented, but I hate the way the voiceovers sound! I don't know what it is, but it's like computerized sounding or something. The voiceovers ruin it for me.

No? Just me? Ok.... :oops:

Am I the only one that doesn't like Kyle's voiceovers? I think the music he does is great, he's extremely creative & talented, but I hate the way the voiceovers sound! I don't know what it is, but it's like computerized sounding or something. The voiceovers ruin it for me.

No? Just me? Ok.... :oops:

I will say they sound different this year! I know what you mean though, like the treble was turned up to high and it was a bit robotic? He changed it up this year, and I really like it!

Back