All-Star Cali Smoed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think Thumper's father said something like "Don't take cheerleading so seriously. It's going to be a long road ahead if you can't handle a little bit of criticism here and there. There are bigger things to worry about in life."
Thank you for the nice PM conversation....take care and have a great year!

I love that their music is all about "steamin' like a pot full of vegetables"

go listen, see if you can find it!

Smoed so talented and with the addition of Kiara it puts them at another level. Never seen anybody throw three standing fulls and two bounce back passes in a routine :) What a great mixure of talent Smoed has this year.

Smoed so talented and with the addition of Kiara it puts them at another level. Never seen anybody throw three standing fulls and two bounce back passes in a routine :) What a great mixure of talent Smoed has this year.
she's the deal...period!!!

Yes she is a beast tumbler but lets not forget one person does not make a team. I was afraid this would happen :(

I think Kiara compliments the talent that SMOED has but, they truly need everyone of those kids to make it work.
kudos to the coaches, they've got a well rounded evenly talented roster going!

Have no fear... The other 19 Smos are indeed legit:)

I totally agree I just hope that her name doesn't make people forget the other 19 Smos. Cheerleb's are a double edged sword to me. They became that way bc they are crazy talented, but than it often makes everyone else hide in their shadow a little bit. This isn't an attack on Kiera by any means its an annoyance with human nature.

I totally agree I just hope that her name doesn't make people forget the other 19 Smos. Cheerleb's are a double edged sword to me. They became that way bc they are crazy talented, but than it often makes everyone else hide in their shadow a little bit. This isn't an attack on Kiera by any means its an annoyance with human nature.
Ya... I see what you are saying and had smoed not found their way so wonderfully last year that might happen... However.. Kiara is an exceptional cheerlebrity... She requires no special treatment.. Gets yelled at just like the others... Works her tail off just like everyone and her parents are amazingly humble... Can't say enough about them... Smoed is totally secure with it cuz they are good at math... People who really know cheer can see that kiara has great team mates and Anyone who thinks its all her... Well... They won't lose sleep over them... They are a well adjusted bunch....:)

Ya... I see what you are saying and had smoed not found their way so wonderfully last year that might happen... However.. Kiara is an exceptional cheerlebrity... She requires no special treatment.. Gets yelled at just like the others... Works her tail off just like everyone and her parents are amazingly humble... Can't say enough about them... Smoed is totally secure with it cuz they are good at math... People who really know cheer can see that kiara has great team mates and Anyone who thinks its all her... Well... They won't lose sleep over them... They are a well adjusted bunch....:)
Good I'm glad!

Back