All-Star Cali Sports Bra

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im a super yellaribbon customer and the clothing takes a month or two to make unless they are instock. But yeah I was planning on ordering the sports bra from cali but their website wont accept my visa giftcard. And I dont have a number to call because they dont have a contact page on their website. Can someone give it to me please?
760-471-2243 is the number they have on their Pro Shop page.

760-471-2243 is the number they have on their Pro Shop page.

The tracking number they sent me 1 week after I ordered it still is not valid as it says the postal service still does not even have possession of it.

Today has been 20 days since then & still no word on when and if I'll get it. It has not even shipped yet and their website says 7-10 days.

I will say I used that number to call them Tuesday around 11 central time. I received no answer then I remembered California time is behind me so I waited till about 4pm my time which I'm thinking was 2pm Cali time and I still got no answer. So then I decided to call about 845pm as we were leaving practice which was 645pm cali time and I didn't receive an answer then as well.

So I left a voicemail with all detailed information about order and contact info and haven't heard back and today is Thursday so we will see. My cp is getting really anxious but she used to ask me everyday was it here and she finally stopped so I guess she gave up!

The tracking number they sent me 1 week after I ordered it still is not valid as it says the postal service still does not even have possession of it.

Today has been 20 days since then & still no word on when and if I'll get it. It has not even shipped yet and their website says 7-10 days.

Mine took about 26 days to arrive. And if it had arrived another 6 days later I would have been on a plane back to the UK and I would never have got it. I don't think I would be ordering from them again if I was still in America. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get it soon. I really have no idea what the problem might be and if no one can get in touch with them to inquire or complain then nothing is going to get fixed.

Mine took about 26 days to arrive. And if it had arrived another 6 days later I would have been on a plane back to the UK and I would never have got it. I don't think I would be ordering from them again if I was still in America. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get it soon. I really have no idea what the problem might be and if no one can get in touch with them to inquire or complain then nothing is going to get fixed.

Thanks!! I now have hope we will get my cp's around day 26. I say give them another week before I try to call them again or see if it gets here then I will dispute the charge on my debit card if I haven't talked to them to find out what the problem is or if it's not received. I really don't want to I know how happy my cp will be if she gets it!!

Well guess what!! They just called me and said there waiting on the vendor. I just wanted to speak with someone to make sure they haven't forgot about me and they didn't so I'm satisfied now!!

Well guess what!! They just called me and said there waiting on the vendor. I just wanted to speak with someone to make sure they haven't forgot about me and they didn't so I'm satisfied now!!
Well, It sounds o so familiar. Maybe they will send you a tank top that you didn't order too...they also told me they were waiting for the vendor. Thats funny that was in May.

i'm guessing from your picture you got it in?

i'm guessing from your picture you got it in?

Oh no, that's one I Bought from some one off here. That's not the bling sports bra that I ordered from them- were still awaiting that!
I wish we would get it but I'm sure it would be a little while longer!:)

Oh no, that's one I Bought from some one off here. That's not the bling sports bra that I ordered from them- were still awaiting that!
I wish we would get it but I'm sure it would be a little while longer!:)
You might need a bigger size by the time you get it..... LOL

You might need a bigger size by the time you get it..... LOL

Lol actually when she called the other day I couldn't remember what size I ordered but I asked if we could go for a youth medium vs the YS. The one she has in the picture is actually kind of big and it's a YS, but since everyone says the bling sports bra runs small I went ahead and had her go up a size because I don't want my cp to only be able to wear a couple times then she grow out of it! So that's funny you said that!!

FYI to everyone who has been so nice-
I just randomly checked the tracking number today and it says it was processed thru the sort facility in CA today. So with it being a holiday maybe I'll get it Tuesday or Wednesday! I'm so excited I can't wait for her sports bra to see how happy she is! :)

Back