All-Star California Smo-ed.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You've got to be kidding me:mad: ........... How did I miss this:( ??? The videos won't play (removed)....I can't see Cali??? *counting slowly to 10*!! According to these post, they were awesome!!! Great Job Cali;) !! It will even be better as soon as I can see it!!

You've got to be kidding me:mad: ........... How did I miss this:( ??? The videos won't play (removed)....I can't see Cali??? *counting slowly to 10*!! According to these post, they were awesome!!! Great Job Cali;) !! It will even be better as soon as I can see it!!

If you go to page 2 or 3 of this thread there should be a link.

Not sure why, but I tried every laptop in my house and my phone and all links in this thread say video removed by user and page can't be found error!:mad:

not to sound as though I'm a USASF level judge but I loved Smoed far greater than large coed. because the routine was well outlined and the skills were shown in a very visual way and also one that hits the score sheet pretty well plus add that cleanliness. now, all I need is to watch Elite's ang my Cali love will be complete

Not that I know of, someone recorded all of the San Marcos teams - but none of the Cam teams it seems.

Correction. Was just informed that SMOED performed before the Tiny divisions began - so, the person recording hadn't arrived yet.

I've tried all possible ways and can view all the other teams except SMOED:mad:!! Thank you @lakerfantlc for trying everyway possible, short of me flying out to see them!! I tried to view the link @meanj put up and still no luck. I'm sure sooner or later a video will surface and I will get to see one of my most favorite teams perform...its still early in the season!!

I've tried all possible ways and can view all the other teams except SMOED:mad:!! Thank you @lakerfantlc for trying everyway possible, short of me flying out to see them!! I tried to view the link @meanj put up and still no luck. I'm sure sooner or later a video will surface and I will get to see one of my most favorite teams perform...its still early in the season!!
I will ask the guy who filmed it to put it on youtube...:)

Latest posts

Back