All-Star Camp Woodward 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is there anything I should remember to bring lots of or just any "hints" or helpful things that anybody knows of

If you are new to tumbling you might want to bring some icey hot or biofreeze. I know that some people walk away pretty sore after their first few days

this year im typing my packing list haha but i usually write it... and last year it was 6 pages long

How d
i'm going weeks 3,4,5 as a JC again :)
im in the brochure for the arts and crafts picture with the tye dye shirts!
i think every cheerleader deserves to experience woodward... it's seriously cheer heaven
they are raelly generous with scholarships! and if you JC, you only have to pay for one week, and get two weeks free
How do you become a JC?

is there anything I should remember to bring lots of or just any "hints" or helpful things that anybody knows of

Yea, the biggest hint I could give is to *NOT* bring a trunk, although the literature suggests it. There is no place to store a big trunk, and they dont fit in the cubbies. The best thing I've discovered after sending my cp for several years is to bring plastic "drawers" and bins to store clothes and stuff in your cubbies. It is so much more efficient than pulling out a suitcase each time they want to change. I'm posting a pic of what my cps cubby looked like with this setup, and it was a huge success. Here are the dimesions of the plastic drawers and bins. (I actually got these at the Dollar General store, right off Rt 45 in Centre Hall, about 25 mins from Woodward) But they have them ANYWHERE! They were sterilite brand and worked absolutely perfectly. I am actually gonna just pack her stuff in these for the trip there, will make moving in a SNAP! But if you dont, I would recommend unpacking suitcase into bins and taking the suitcase back home with you, there is not really lots of places to store them, plus they dont need it with a drawer and bin setup. After camp, I find good uses for these storage drawers and bins at home!

Here are the actual measurements:

Drawers:
Large Drawers: Total (3) Size: 12 inches wide (L to R); 7 3/4 inches tall (top to bottom) 16 inches deep (front lip to back)
Small Drawer: Total (1) Size: 8 3/4 inches wide, 6 inches tall, 12 1/2 inches deep

Bins: (I stacked these on top of the drawers)
Large Bins: Total (3) Size: 10 1/2 inches wide, 5 inches tall, 13 1/2 inches deep
Small Bins: Total (2) (I stacked one on top of the other) Size: 7 3/4 inches wide, 4 1/2 inches tall, 11 inches deep

Picture:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hope this helps everyone!

oops I realized that the BLUE BINS in my picture are different sizes. Let me repost the measurements:

Large blue bins (2 of them): 13 inches wide (L to R), 6 inches tall (top to bottom), 15 3/4 inches deep (front to back)
Medium blue bin (1 of them): 10 1/2 inches wide, 5 inches tall, 13 1/2 inches deep
Small stacked (green ones 2 of them): (2) 7 3/4 inches wide, 4 1/2 inches tall, 11 inches deep

Back