All-Star Camp Woodward 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this year im typing my packing list haha but i usually write it... and last year it was 6 pages long
post it when you cann! or maybe a condensed version haha its my first year and i want to make sure i have everything i need :)

may seem stupid but what is an earwig??
I know this might be gross but here's a picture:
wksk0l.jpg

They are bugs that are attracted to wetness and they supposedly go into your ear... Just make sure not to leave anything damp laying around. And at the showers just watch out for them. It really isn't that bad.

I know this might be gross but here's a picture:
wksk0l.jpg

They are bugs that are attracted to wetness and they supposedly go into your ear... Just make sure not to leave anything damp laying around. And at the showers just watch out for them. It really isn't that bad.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW lmfao i've never seen them at woodward! but the bathroom smells SOOOO bad. like bring nose plugs no joke. when i mean i almost threw up... seriously i mean it lol i was gagging

Also, my CP takes her practice t-shirts and trades them with other girls. I think she would like to trade bows as well, but most of her bows are pretty generic, and not team-specific.

Does anyone know if theres a laundry area? I'll be there for like a month and I don't know if I need to bring enough outfits for everyday or if I can just bring some and then wash them

I saw on the Woodward facebook page that you can pay for laundry there, its $1.95 per pound, with a 20 pound minimum, I don't know if that's reasonable or not?

I saw on the Woodward facebook page that you can pay for laundry there, its $1.95 per pound, with a 20 pound minimum, I don't know if that's reasonable or not?
Thanks good to know. Normal is 1.25 so a little pricey but I'd rather pay for laundry than to bring like 10 bags with me with a different shirt/shorts for everyday haha

yehh thats what Im thinking, with a max baggage weight of 20kg on the plane, im going to have to wash stuff in between :)

Latest posts

Back