All-Star Camp Woodward 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

if only woodward wasn't $374,999.99 for a week & i got paid more than minimum wage
It's only between $700-800 a week and while that may sound like a lot, that includes where you stay, all your activities, all your food, and all your instruction and gym time. You can apply for a scholarship online too!

It's only between $700-800 a week and while that may sound like a lot, that includes where you stay, all your activities, all your food, and all your instruction and gym time. You can apply for a scholarship online too!

My girls love Woodward and are anxiously looking forward to returning this summer! The cost is in line with other resident camps. However, to say "all your food" is included is not exactly accurate. The main meals are included, but other food like snacks and anything outside the regular "meal times" are not included. I know this because my daughter managed to spend quite a bit on $5 smoothies last year!

So plan accordingly with your camp account if you (or your child) can't or won't eat what is offered at the regular meals.

My girls love Woodward and are anxiously looking forward to returning this summer! The cost is in line with other resident camps. However, to say "all your food" is included is not exactly accurate. The main meals are included, but other food like snacks and anything outside the regular "meal times" are not included. I know this because my daughter managed to spend quite a bit on $5 smoothies last year!

So plan accordingly with your camp account if you (or your child) can't or won't eat what is offered at the regular meals.
Good Point, my daughter managed to spend quite a bit on food and smoothies last year too. BUT realistically, they do provide enough food so that they don't HAVE to buy anything.

Pacific Coast Magic rents the entire camp the last week in August in California for all of our teams!!

i was exaggerating the price but unfortunately my job folding clothes for a living while simulatenously paying for everything else i could never afford that sadly ): that's sweet about the scholarship though i've never heard of that!

Back