All-Star Canam: Myrtle Beach 3/15-17

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter's gym went last year. Very nice competition. Beautiful venue; you can walk out of the convention hall and see the light of day! We stayed at the Grande Shores; right on the beach, inexpensive, large rooms. We had perfect weather and spend the better part of Monday on the beach. I heard that we were lucky and sometimes it is rather cool in March. I still prefer the "magic" of Disney and UCA Nationals, but after going to 5 comps in Disney in three years (2 UCA Nat'ls, 3 Worlds), it was a nice change of pace. There is lots to do in Myrtle Beach, but you need a car to get around.

I'll be there! Would love to meet everyone!!

It's a nice comp. Close to the beach and not too far from restaurants. Hoping for nice weather! And make sure you hit up the Soffe outlet!

Does anybody have the performance order for this comp?
just read the website and they won't be posting it online (see below) so if any gym has it and is willing to share I am sure some would appreciate it.

The general division start times are listed below for your weekend planning! . If for some reason you need specific performance times, ask your coach! The full list of performances will be available in the Event Program which will be for sale at the Information Booth starting Friday! Get your copy for $ 6. Enjoy your weekend. Cheer Ltd is excited to bring you another great production!

I'll be there! Would love to meet everyone!!

It's a nice comp. Close to the beach and not too far from restaurants. Hoping for nice weather! And make sure you hit up the Soffe outlet!

i'm down!

so far teams that we know are going:

Rockastar
Twisters
Cheer Tyme
Fame
Jersey Allstars
CEA (?)

Cheer Dad are you going? who else? weather is looking good!

Good luck to everyone going!!
I went when I was like.. 5, my first season ever cheering! My mom says she loved the competition and it was her favorite we ever went to... The only thing i remember is us getting a condo and finally checking at 3:00 am because we drove... we unpacked our stuff... got into bed... and then the fire alarm went off and we were out there for a really really long time with a bunch of cheerleaders and they all started tumbling and stunting. at 4am... haha.

i'm down!

so far teams that we know are going:

Rockastar
Twisters
Cheer Tyme
Fame
Jersey Allstars
CEA (?)

Cheer Dad are you going? who else? weather is looking good!
When you say Twisters do you mean Maryland Twisters?

Reason I ask is because I wanted to see F5 and Reign. I am going to see them in Baltimore on Sunday. The performance order is on facebook for the Athletic Championship - Silver.

Maybe just specific teams like Black Ice and Lady T's are going?

I get to see South Jersey Storm - Lady Reign too in Baltimore.

Back