All-Star Canam: Myrtle Beach 3/15-17

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So if you read this page, you can pretty much figure out what happened.
Black Diamonds came on the floor, 2 stunts went, 1 basket, no pyramid. The girls and parents supported that team, and it was apparent that the team planned to mark.
At awards, Love took first place and immediately gave their 1st place medals to Black Diamonds and took pics with them with the champion banner. It was the epitome of sportsmanship and I'm very impressed with Top Notch's staff and Cheer Tyme's heart!
Thank you! Our LOVE ladies know just how hard every team works and the Black Diamonds are no exception. Our gyms are not that far from each other and some of the girls know each other. It was such a moving experience last night. I know my daughter learned/gained something from it. Could not have been prouder of both teams last night. Truly, what all-star cheer is all about.

Thank you! Our LOVE ladies know just how hard every team works and the Black Diamonds are no exception. Our gyms are not that far from each other and some of the girls know each other. It was such a moving experience last night. I know my daughter learned/gained something from it. Could not have been prouder of both teams last night. Truly, what all-star cheer is all about.
Your gym seems like a class act and i know from experience that Coach Earl is a class act as well!!! one of the best coaches EVER! Never gives up on his kids, he cheered for his team from his old gym with his heart! Best of luck at Worlds we will be cheering for you!!!

Your gym seems like a class act and i know from experience that Coach Earl is a class act as well!!! one of the best coaches EVER! Never gives up on his kids, he cheered for his team from his old gym with his heart! Best of luck at Worlds we will be cheering for you!!!
He and all of our coaches and owners are AMAZING. Truly an amazing gym to be a part of!!!

Back