All-Star Canam: Myrtle Beach 3/15-17

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When you say Twisters do you mean Maryland Twisters?

Reason I ask is because I wanted to see F5 and Reign. I am going to see them in Baltimore on Sunday. The performance order is on facebook for the Athletic Championship - Silver.

Maybe just specific teams like Black Ice and Lady T's are going?

I get to see South Jersey Storm - Lady Reign too in Baltimore.

Sorry that's a negative MD Twisters will not be there.

Saw a tweet from Scott that the Beatles were in line for the paid.

Does anyone know bid standings yet?

The Beatles, Greensboro, FAME Vengeance. Top 3 for full money.

I was so moved to see the love and support from Rock Star and Greensboro on Day 1! We had a very serious injury on the team on Wednesday - point jumps, last pass, point back, amazing athlete. He had surgery Thursday, but he's OK and we're praying for a quick recovery. So if you're in Myrtle this weekend, please give a little extra love to these incredible kids who are missing their brother, Joey.

The Beatles, Greensboro, FAME Vengeance. Top 3 for full money.

I was so moved to see the love and support from Rock Star and Greensboro on Day 1! We had a very serious injury on the team on Wednesday - point jumps, last pass, point back, amazing athlete. He had surgery Thursday, but he's OK and we're praying for a quick recovery. So if you're in Myrtle this weekend, please give a little extra love to these incredible kids who are missing their brother, Joey.
So sorry to hear this! I hope he makes a quick recovery. Can't wait to see the teams again today! Great competition so far!

do you know who else was in their division?
1. WC Electra
2. CIA infinity
3. Valley elite

I am extremely proud of my team this weekend, we have worked very hard and we've been through a lot so this win was a big deal for us! I would like to congratulate the other teams as well, this was a very talented division :)

Side note- I'm so happy for World Cup and I'm proud to be a part of this program! 4 first places and 3 second places! Congrats to everyone else!

Hearing that at this competition there were athletes found drinking?! They were removed from their team immediately and their team competed without them.

All rumours, I've seen nothing confirmed - but WOW! They gotta be pretty stupid to be doing that at a cheer competition!

Ashley I added to the list on the Road to Worlds website based in the updates, but Iowa Allstars Blaze didn't attend (their gym is at Xtreme Spirit this weekend though).

Full Paid
Rockstar Cheer The Beatles (Small Coed)

At-Large
Cheer Illinois Athletics Power (Medium All Girl)
Cheer Tyme Obsession (Small All Girl)
Rockstar Cheer The Rolling Stones (Int'l Open Coed 5)

Back